Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 133464 times)

wazoogles! i caught a shiny gollett. since it has grey armor i named it alphonse.

now ghetsis hydreigon...
man, forget that hydreigon. I only beat it with a lucky paralyse from reshirams dragon breath and went through like 4 max revives

man, forget that hydreigon. I only beat it with a lucky paralyse from reshirams dragon breath and went through like 4 max revives
it required the combined efforts of my haxorus, my gurdurr and my emboar to take it down

torchic
I can get you any of the first 2 regions starters tomorrow.

Why does some of the best Pokemon have to be traded :(. Such as Gengar or Machamp. Or in this game being Escavalier, Gigalith, and Conkeldurr. Damnit.

now ghetsis hydreigon...
i took it down pretty easily..

I'm trying to train two dark,psychic, and fighting pokemon to level 70. Is that good enough to beat the Elite 4 and Alder?

Scratch that, just get a dark pokemon with crunch and give it blackglasses. this makes the move 100 attack instead of 80.
The other two are your preference.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:05:47 AM by Flamecannon »

I have a Bisharp, here are his moves:
Iron Head: Steel
X-Scissor: Bug
Night Slash: Dark
Shadow Claw: Ghost
Level: 70

I have a Victini and Reuniclus to take out the Fighting trainer. And 2 fighting to use.on the Dark trainer.

Sounds good. Apparently Bisharp can also have Psycho cut but that's only from breeding. You could also you could teach it a fighting move. but those moves overall are good.

also you can strengthen them with either a twisted spoon or a black belt and power through em.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:12:05 AM by Flamecannon »

I also have a Zoroark with these moves:
Foul Play: Dark
Night Daze: Dark
Shadow Ball: Ghost
Shadow Claw: Ghost
He's Level 70

Foul Play: Dark

I read that as Foreplay and wanted to gag... Lucky I looked again...

Finally, leveled my Victini to 70. Now to Reuniclus.

Sounds good. Apparently Bisharp can also have Psycho cut but that's only from breeding. You could also you could teach it a fighting move. but those moves overall are good.

also you can strengthen them with either a twisted spoon or a black belt and power through em.
The thing is I sold everything to buy potions and stuff.