Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 130007 times)

also my FC changed
1377 7791 4217.

Added. Kept the old one hidden as fake image.

put it in the daycare, when to a spot where if you tape down a button you keep running, and left it on all night. instant 35 levels
where can you keep running forever?

I swear, they're increasing the resolution of the Pokemon themselves every few versions.

I swear, they're increasing the resolution of the Pokemon themselves every few versions.
No stuff. As the games get newer, the graphics get "better".

I couldn't find any good training spots after I got past the credits, so I stopped playing for a while.
I picked up the game a day or so ago and found Route 14.

Serperior - lv. 60
Reshiram - lv. 60
Victini - lv. 60
Simipour - lv. 60
Candlejack/Litwick - lv. 57
Tranquill - lv. 37

(the top four were under 56, Litwick 48, when I started)

I'm going to get Candlejack and Tranquill up to 60 before I continue exploring/training/beating Elite Four again.
Black City is so damn bare, I thought it would be huge immediately not periodically after doing something related to White Forest.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:23:07 PM by Blastdown »

where can you keep running forever?
in fire red, the celadon game corner in the team rocket hideout

in black and white, dunno

I couldn't find any good training spots after I got past the credits, so I stopped playing for a while.
I picked up the game a day or so ago and found Route 14.

Serperior - lv. 60
Reshiram - lv. 60
Victini - lv. 60
Simipour - lv. 60
Candlejack/Litwick - lv. 57
Tranquill - lv. 37

(the top four were under 56, Litwick 48, when I started)

I'm going to get Candlejack and Tranquill up to 60 before I continue exploring/training/beating Elite Four again.
Black City is so damn bare, I thought it would be huge immediately not periodically after doing something related to White Forest.

1: I had that problem, too. Couldn't train.
2: Black City's size depends on your game time when you first arrive. If you left the game running for a few days and then went it, it'd be immediately huge. White Forest just bypasses that locked size.

in fire red, the celadon game corner in the team rocket hideout

in black and white, dunno

... You never said Fire Red in that post. Since this is Black/White thread, we only talk about those games without naming them.

AKA Unless it's Black/White, name the game you're talking about.

i've been talking about fire red for the past like 20 posts, i said i was

i've been talking about fire red for the past like 20 posts, i said i was

Go make a Fire Red thread, then.

why are you acting so pissy? this is pokemon, can't i talk about pokemon?

why are you acting so pissy? this is pokemon, can't i talk about pokemon?

Not if you get our hopes up? :panda:

there's ways to do in in pokemon black and white

Go to the Gear Station then get in the outer most column and hold down an up or down arrow. Plug in DS charger and leave for a while. To solve a $$ issue go to Cheren once daily, battle elite four, or Bianca on weekends. If you have stones or items like that, you might as well sell them . Check a pokedex guide and make sure you do not need it first. $200-$20,000 for each relic item. Also millions of high-price items in cave on way to giant chasm.

Black is for mondays