Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 133405 times)

I've beaten my game so much that there are no more trainers I know of who want to battle. :C

how do you find the friend code?
because i cant find mine :(

how do you find the friend code?
because i cant find mine :(
Pal Pad.

Agh. Stupid kid in Challenger's Cave lied to me and said there was a Legendary in it. I spent a few hours searching.

should i start a new game after all this time? i usually keep my saved games but i'm bored of white

should i start a new game after all this time? i usually keep my saved games but i'm bored of white

You're bored, so you'd want to restart?

Agh. Stupid kid in Challenger's Cave lied to me and said there was a Legendary in it. I spent a few hours searching.

I did this too because it seemed like a place like that shouldn't have been as empty as it was

I didn't know any better because I didn't use the internet the whole time I played the game, felt like I was a little kid playing Blue Version all over again

I think challengers cave will be the place for one of those legendarys they haven't put in yet (Meoletta, Genesect, or Keldio)

So dudes I know this is Pokemon Black and White thread but I need help on improving my team.
I am playing Emerald, so bear in mind this is Gen III. I got it last week and I've been playing it non-stop. I'm already at Victory Road.
That means Elite Four is coming up, and I need to know how to improve to them. I know some leveling up is in order because I only used 2 primary Pokemon.

So, help if you can.

Sceptile lvl 51
Ability: Overgrow (Raises Grass-type power in a pinch)
DOCILE Nature
Moves:
Slam
Detect
Leaf Blade
Solarbeam

Kadabra lvl 55
Ability: Inner Focus (Prevents Flinching)
LAX Nature
Moves:
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Psychic
Recover

Voltorb lvl 29
Ability: Soundproof (All sound based moves, Uproar, Screech, etc. have no effect)
DOCILE Nature
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Selfdestruct
Flash

Skarmory lvl 25
Ability: Sturdy (Negates 1-hit KO attacks)
MODEST Nature
Moves:
Rock Smash
Fly
Swift
Agility

Loudred lvl 31
Ability: Soundproof (See Voltorb)
QUIET Nature (...)
Moves:
Strength
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Supersonic

Tentacool lvl 33 (caught very recently)
Ability: Liquid Ooze (Draining attacks, Leech Seed, Absorb line, etc. cause damage to drainer)
MILD Nature
Moves: (This is my utility, moving around the ocean Pokemon)
Waterfall
Acid
Surf
Dive

I know it needs improving, but it has potential, no?