20 (23.8%)
Nay
10 (11.9%)
Iban
19 (22.6%)
Tits
35 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: The Iban megathread  (Read 7224 times)

A while ago Iban blocked me on steam because I called him handicapped for learning Japanese to go to Japan.

He also said that there is a genetic factor in the reason Asian people do so well academically.

So basically I've thought of him as a dumbass for a long time.

My favorite thing about Iban is that he has no logic or common sense.

A while ago Iban blocked me on steam because I called him handicapped for learning Japanese to go to Japan.

He also said that there is a genetic factor in the reason Asian people do so well academically.

So basically I've thought of him as a dumbass for a long time.
In the year 2010 I was very depressed. My new year's resolution was to learn Japanese so I could leave America.

By about February I found out that Japan was a misogynistic stuff-hole that people used as an idolized "city on a hill" because they're unhappy with their current situation, just like I was. People idolize Japan because it's the furthest you can get from America without living in a mud hut. They think if they can get over there everything will be different, but considering how xenophobic Japan it likely would get much worse. There's only 10,000 Americans in Japan (most of which are military) for a reason.

As for the genetic thing, that was probably just me rationalizing as to further put the place on a pedastool. Japan succeeds academically because of an amazingly critical culture that has resulted in one of the highest Self Delete rate and lowest birth rate in the world.

In other words, you met me and had this conversation when I was having a mental breakdown.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:42:18 AM by Iban »

Wait
How did
Omfg
621 (124.200 per day)

Whatthe
forget
Iban how

Bwhahahahahaha
Ikr
I've been looking for that song.

In the year 2010 I was very depressed. My new year's resolution was to learn Japanese so I could leave America.

By about February I found out that Japan was a misogynistic stuff-hole that people used as an idolized "city on a hill" because they're unhappy with their current situation, just like I was. People idolize Japan because it's the furthest you can get from America without living in a mud hut. They think if they can get over there everything will be different, but considering how xenophobic Japan it likely would get much worse. There's only 10,000 Americans in Japan (most of which are military) for a reason.

As for the genetic thing, that was probably just me rationalizing as to further put the place on a pedastool. Japan succeeds academically because of an amazingly critical culture that has resulted in one of the highest Self Delete rate and lowest birth rate in the world.

In other words, you met me and had this conversation when I was having a mental breakdown.

welp

I no longer think of you as a dumbass. Japan isn't *that* bad, but it's just a case of grass is greener.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:01:17 AM by Inv3rted »

welp

I no longer think of you as a dumbass.
I've never seen you say that.

I don't have a reason to complain about Iban since I haven't seen anything wrong with him.

On the other hand, I don't feel like being an ass kisser since I haven't seen anything spectacular from you. Not saying you haven't, I just haven't seen anything like that.

As of now I see Iban as an average member, but that'll probably change for the better.
Also, I like his avatar, neat style.

So thats cool, Ibans back.

Altough His CityRP is not.

I was really looking forward to that.

I registered in February 2009.
I have 7 messages, and they are all from 2 people.

:C

165 messages. I had like 20 more, but those were deleted before I figured out that deleting PMs is pretty much useless.