Author Topic: What was the first OS, UI and PC Brand you worked with?  (Read 2916 times)

Hewlett packard with windows 95 and no internets back when I was poor.

When I was 5 I would mess with my dad's E-Machine with Microsoft Windows 2000 loaded on it.
The first time when I had a decently functioning brain and new how to do more than scribble on paint was when I was 9 on my grandma's Compaq with Microsoft Windows 98 loaded on it.
c:



A black Dell running off of XP.

One of those really old computers where all the hardware and peripherals - monitor, tower, printer, keyboard, mouse - were all made of white-colored plastic. It ran Windows 95 with the same UI and I think it was a Dell. It's currently sitting in our basement collecting dust. After that we upgraded to a Dell Dimension 9100 running Windows XP, and shortly after, bought a similar computer from one of my dad's business client's. And now, years later, I have my own laptop (finally) running Windows 7.

Oh yeah, and we had dial-up Internet back when we had the Windows 95 Dell.

i first used a windows 98.

moved house, now a lovey XP

getting gaming PC.


Mac OS X Leopard 10.4

I think.


Wait no I surfed the internet when I was about five on my dad's windows XP laptop.

Wait no I surfed the internet when I was about five on my dad's windows XP laptop.

AHAHAHA

Seriously? I Had a computer before i was born

Windows XP because my dad thinks that is the best It was a Something i forgot

Then i got a Dell running XP

Now i have my new gaming computer runing Windows 7


Windows ME, and an old old Mactonish.

The mac stopped turning on. D:

Windows 95 or 98 forget which, anyhow I was three when I first started gaming on computers.

98

*<heavenly voices>*