Author Topic: What was the first OS, UI and PC Brand you worked with?  (Read 2946 times)

Can't exactly remember, I was born in 1995, and my grandfather used to keep all his computers up to date when I was young.
So probably win 98 when I was really little.

My elementary school had computers running Windows 95, Windows 3.1 and Mac OS 7. My third grade classroom had 6 Apple IIs and a PC running Windows 3.1. My last year there the school purchased a bunch of red iMac G3s (fluorescent colored, famous hockey puck mouse) for the main office.

My school was in Fremont, CA, just outside of Silicon Valley and received lots of technology grants. This probably explains the early adoption and strange mix of computers.

The first PC in my house was a gateway 2000 running Windows 95.

Windows Millennium Edition, Dell


My last year there the school purchased a bunch of red iMac G3s (fluorescent colored, famous hockey puck mouse) for the main office.

Oooh were they a transparent glassy deep red, or a opaque pinkish color? Because the red ones are the iMac G3 Ruby's which are rarer. :u

My Mom's old Commodore 64.

I don't remember the hardware but it was running MS-DOS.

Oooh were they a transparent glassy deep red, or a opaque pinkish color? Because the red ones are the iMac G3 Ruby's which are rarer. :u
Pretty sure they were the pink ones.


Pretty sure they were the pink ones.

Oh... "Strawberry" ones. I have one in my cupboard. :3

Windows 98 on a Compaq desktop computer.

Windows XP,XP UI,Custom
Then the one i have right now is a Acer Aspire X1300
EDIT:i Thank i used 95 or 98 or 2000 i dont know but i can remember XP
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:41:11 AM by Max4344 »

windows 98 on a compaq beigebox


whatever version of the macintosh was around when I was in 3rd grade.