Author Topic: Homefront  (Read 4387 times)

Getting the PC version on steam. prob this weekend sometime.

who else here is going multiplayer fragging with me? ( i believe the game launch is the15th)

prob the last shooter ill play till bf3 whenever its out.

im out of dosh right now
i also wanted to wait till bf3 anyways

Getting it for Xbox.
Was supposed to come out on my birthday but it got delayed :c

Just watching a gameplay, its like COD but with vehicles. They also took the best elements from Frontlines such as the remote control vehicles etc. Wow so many unoriginal game ideas, its just copy paste of everything.

It seems really generic.
Oh, and the SP is five hours long. Go figure.

Aaaalso
Who would want to invade America?

Just watching a gameplay, its like COD but with vehicles. They also took the best elements from Frontlines such as the remote control vehicles etc. Wow so many unoriginal game ideas, its just copy paste of everything.

Do your research and you will know that Frontlines was made by the same people dipstuff

Do your research and you will know that Frontlines was made by the same people dipstuff
That'd explain why its so bad, The Unoriginal ideas wasn't directed at the Front lines related content, stealing stuff is not necessary bad dipstuff.

I'm pretty sure the PC version comes out later than the console version because of differences in control schemes and other technical stuff, and extras like clans and other stuff.

Original Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=137170.0

This game, launching March 8th 15th, 2011, is quite amusing. I know it first hand, as I was part of the alpha testing for the multiplayer. I was at GameStop yesterday, and found out you only get the Air Recon Drone for playing the first day the game is out. Word of Advice: Get the game the first day. If you suck at aiming and killing like me, it's a godsend.

GameStop page on Homefront

Dang it Bisjac, I already had a topic on it. :panda:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:56:38 PM by MegaScientifical »

I'm pretty sure the PC version comes out later than the console version because of differences in control schemes and other technical stuff, and extras like clans and other stuff.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/55100/

Comes out this Tuesday.

I want it very badly, the story looks amazing, probably because it actually makes sense and relates to our current situation, unlike some others.

Yes, I'm talking about you, Infinity Ward.  Russia does not have that big of a force without the US knowing it and they would be completely wiped out before they reached our shores. talking about MW2

I feel like the storyline is plausible, but very unlikely.

I don't think that North Korea could take over South Korea.  Even if the US couldn't aid, why would no other countries offer assistance?

I feel like the storyline is plausible, but very unlikely.

I don't think that North Korea could take over South Korea.  Even if the US couldn't aid, why would no other countries offer assistance?
and also becuase we could crush north korea with an abrams full of drunken soldiers

ZB

Homefront is the result of when xenophobia forces the story of half-life 2 and the game play of CoD 4 to mate. The plot could be recreated by replacing the combine with Koreans and the game play could be recreated by playing any FPS with a modern setting released in the last five years.
and also becuase we could crush north korea with an abrams full of drunken soldiers
I remember another forums member, I forget who, literally saying, word-for-word, exactly that, in a thread about some missile scare with NK a bit before thanksgiving 2010.

not available on steam in uk