Author Topic: AoT Needs male models.  (Read 9865 times)

In my opinion, Badspot doesn't need any more work on Blockland. AoT should be his concern, because basically Blockland is done. AoT is one of those games that needs work done.

your opinion does not matter. AoT is as finished as its going to get, blockland shall live on

your opinion does not matter. AoT is as finished as its going to get, blockland shall live on

He can share his opinion if he wants to. Let me share mine, shall I?

AoT is never going to get worked on. Badspot no longer cares about the game. AoT is just a test subject while Blockland is the big hit.

Off topic: Diden't you make a stuff ton of weapons we already have? Like the FN Scar and the AK47?

He can share his opinion if he wants to. Let me share mine, shall I?

AoT is never going to get worked on. Badspot no longer cares about the game. AoT is just a test subject while Blockland is the big hit.

Off topic: Diden't you make a stuff ton of weapons we already have? Like the FN Scar and the AK47?

who me?

I wouldn't be so quick to judge Badspot's feelings on Aot.

I do think he cares about it, and I strongly believe he still works on it. But only when he has time. Badspot has a life, and he makes more living on BL than Aot. Trust me, I've heard it from Badspot himself.

"I never really gave up on this" - Badspot

who me?

You and Rykuta, making the L4D2 weapon set and you two made weapons we already have.

You and Rykuta, making the L4D2 weapon set and you two made weapons we already have.

Why yes i did how nice of you to notice

* MegaScientifical sighs deeply... *

Age of Time is done... It's not like Blockland, and developing for it is a much more precise task since most of the gameplay is founder controlled. Blockland runs by the users, so it can maintain itself and not require such attention. Not only that, the provocative body structures in this game put him at risk against waves of annoying mothers whom might find serious legal action against him if in abundance. I vaguely remember hearing of when he'd get that type of thing... I don't think he wants that...

I'm just rambling on trying to figure out reasons, but the thing is that I just don't see what reasons you have to even say this stuff. Maybe it'd work out better if you detailed your reasons to revive such a game and add to his workload?

It doesn't need reviving. But if Badspot does continue, he's already said he wants to completely rewrite the character system, so that means all our characters are lost.

It doesn't need reviving. But if Badspot does continue, he's already said he wants to completely rewrite the character system, so that means all our characters are lost.

How about he also removes folder creating parchments, hard-drive oblerating parchments and scripts that deeproot stuff into your computer?

How about he also removes folder creating parchments, hard-drive oblerating parchments and scripts that deeproot stuff into your computer?

That should be easy. You know crash scrolls? I brought that method to Blockland, being sure Badspot was informed of it, and one of the last updates fixed it. I don't believe it is a big problem to block things using the method parchments do.

I don't know if you guys remember but the last update for AoT has been a really, really long time ago.

Like really long ago.

The chances of Badspot even opening the code back up on his computer to even look at it are rare.

hard-drive oblerating parchments
Are you in some kind of protest against rational thought? I've explained twice that these do not exist.

I don't know if you guys remember but the last update for AoT has been a really, really long time ago.

Like really long ago.

The chances of Badspot even opening the code back up on his computer to even look at it are rare.

Shows how much you know. Badspot has done quite a few updates last year. Just because the version hasn't changed doesn't mean he doesn't update it. For instance, he fixed the horse and respawn glitches recently.

Shows how much you know. Badspot has done quite a few updates last year. Just because the version hasn't changed doesn't mean he doesn't update it. For instance, he fixed the horse and respawn glitches recently.

Extension to above: Although he doesn't update the clients games by versions, he updates the server and its workings.

Are you in some kind of protest against rational thought? I've explained twice that these do not exist.
Why don't you give it a goh, Winar?