Author Topic: AoT Needs male models.  (Read 10007 times)

I just started playing AoT today, and I created a character. When I selected male and it showed as a female, I was like WTF?!!??! Badspot did not need male models. Blockland has enough. This game needs male models so all the guys like me don't have to run around in a bra.

All AoT needs right now to live is male models. Then we men would be happy that we would not be vagina bearing women.

Discuss.

P.S. This is my first topic. Don't flame me.

Why not? You loveist? You think men are the superior race? You're gay and don't like looking at women naked? You're pre-pubescant and don't know what a lady looks like naked? You don't want to look like a fool playing the game as a girl? You loveist?

No. This topic is not for an argument over whether or not to have a male model. It's a discussion about having a male model, not a drama rage topic.

oh
well you wanna see a ton of guys running around with their richards floppin' around? I didn't think so. Badspot is never going to add them in, anyway

oh
well you wanna see a ton of guys running around with their richards floppin' around? I didn't think so. Badspot is never going to add them in, anyway

I never said that. I just am saying that Badspot should add male models. Not research crap, and that. Males. That have clothing.

oh

Have you seen Badspot's research? I think he'd do it, consider that.

http://badspot.us/img/aotNewModels.html

From 2006. :cookieMonster:

There's hundreds of topics on this. Realize this.

oh
Have you seen Badspot's research? I think he'd do it,

In slow motion.

http://badspot.us/img/aotNewModels.html

Hope that Badspot will release them models. Then, AoT will be an established game.

Hope that Badspot will release them models. Then, AoT will be an established game.

Since you just joined, I'm forced not to beat the living stuff out of you for your ignorance. Just understand the game is fairly abandoned and any statements like this are utterly pointless.

I hope that Badspot is going to update the game soon!

I hope that Badspot is going to update the game soon!

Get your hopes way high on that.

Since you just joined, I'm forced not to beat the living stuff out of you for your ignorance. Just understand the game is fairly abandoned and any statements like this are utterly pointless.

In my opinion, Badspot doesn't need any more work on Blockland. AoT should be his concern, because basically Blockland is done. AoT is one of those games that needs work done.