What are your thoughts on this?

I don't think it will happen.
33 (41.3%)
Even though I don't think it will happen, it's still scary
37 (46.3%)
This is scary. I know it's going to happen
10 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: Nuclear Fallout from Japan?  (Read 7802 times)

It was the earthquake there, they are trying all they can, but a meltdown is still possible.
There was also a massive tsunami.

I don't think it would be fun if it were real. It wouldn't be like the Fallout games :(

I don't think it would be fun if it were real. It wouldn't be like the Fallout games :(

you're joking, right?

I hope it's not, but no one is sure. There's no wrong answer yet to whether it will or will not happen.

of course it's not going to happen
jesus, people

you're joking, right?

No he is totally serious. We wouldn't have giant scorpions or deathclaws however we may be able to rebuild way before 200 years unlike fallout 3..

But Fallout games are fun  :cookieMonster:

For forget sake, anyone who thinks this is going to happen is a stupid.

For forget sake, anyone who thinks this is going to happen is a stupid.

It's going to happen because Japan has robots. They say robots have no emotions but these robots are fueled with hatred and world domination.

I was poking fun at the people saying it'd be exciting and fun.

I was poking fun at the people saying it'd be exciting and fun.

Just watch out for the Deathclaws and you will be fine.

I was just watching the news, and I saw this thing where it said that the Nuclear Power plants in Japan are melting down. I saw a map which said that the fallout is going to hit California. I'm not really sure what to think of it but I figured I would post it here. Look at the map.

[img ]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/438/fallout.jpg[/img]

What do you guys think of this?

I know there was a topic about the Tsunami, but I didn't notice one about the fallout.
That was posted on /b/.
It's complete bullstuff.

That was posted on /b/.
It's complete bullstuff.
In that case, everyone stop worrying.

If any of you are really worrying about this you are all complete idiots.