Author Topic: Xalos - "Ok your perma'd"  (Read 7171 times)

tl;dr: I'm a pusillanimous individual in real life so I take my anger out, from you know, my terrible life, on people over the internet.

Look at me! I can edit quotes! Pay attention to meee!
So can I. ;D

For example, when I first made the Lava Trench Warfare server, I cheated a lot. Twenty minutes could not go by where I was both a.) on the server and b.) not orbing. However, I recognized that it wasn't fair and made an honest effort to stop. I still do orb during minigames maybe twice a week, but I improved and signifigantly so. People never notice, but that's honestly not something that they should have to. It was genuinely immoral and anyone who's considered 'normal' knows it. I did too, but I still did it. Why? I could not honestly tell you.
I was one of the people you permabanned for calling you out on it. Don't know if I still am. ID 687 if you want to take a look at it.

But seriously, you have to admit that shooting the host with any weapon just because they're AFK is just asking for a ban with most hosts.[/sub][/size]
If they're AFK then why would they care if they got shot?

I was one of the people you permabanned for calling you out on it. Don't know if I still am. ID 687 if you want to take a look at it.

If they're AFK then why would they care if they got shot?
I don't think you've been banned for quite a time.

Also, most of the time, they're not AFK, they're just wrenching something, buying bricks, IRCing, talking with an actual person through the medium of speech, whatever the case may be. Being shot at is annoying as hell in all four of those cases.

Xalos can't take a loving joke.

It's a way of starting conversation, just a rather odd way. And I just fired it once or twice because he was AFK.
I'm gonna kick your butt.

hey guys ki oreo is back

Fun fact:
Aeschylus is an alt of xK1lla4l1fx who was banned months ago for being a handicap.

He has countless dramas and his ID is 12894 which matches up with his current forum name and his past, and you can link him to his other account through his ID by searching it and seeing that people have mentioned his ID before.

I was banned for no reason. I didnt post for about a month and then I was banned when I came back. The reason was 'handicap' and I didnt get a response from Badspot to why I was banned.

I was banned for no reason. I didnt post for about a month and then I was banned when I came back. The reason was 'handicap' and I didnt get a response from Badspot to why I was banned.

So reporting.

Reporting me to moderators for wanting to get more contact with people when I cant get on Blockland and to complain to people on the internet about other people on the internet even though they wont do anything about it? And because I wanted to come back from being randomly banned?

Reporting me to moderators for wanting to get more contact with people when I cant get on Blockland and to complain to people on the internet about other people on the internet even though they wont do anything about it? And because I wanted to come back from being randomly banned?
Badspot doesn't randomly ban, and if you wanted to know the reason why you could have sent him an email.