Author Topic: Halo 3 [BASED] SMG  (Read 19230 times)

normal
I dont understand. You on a Mac? I don know man.

You have the Needler or Shotgun?

If anyone is having this problem please tell me.

I dont understand. You on a Mac? I don know man.

You have the Needler or Shotgun?

If anyone is having this problem please tell me.

Never had this problem.

The only thing i can think of, you made a add-on or messed with a add-on that interfere with the SMG. Script. I bet it will work if you reinstall Blockland and start a game with defaults and the Halo SMG.

your needler and shotgun worked fine. i got a windows 7

your needler and shotgun worked fine. i got a windows 7
LOL!!! I used the same script from the needler. just took out the homing script and renamed everything.
What the flex?
Yeah, I don't have windows 7. My computer acts like it's not microsoft material. Yeah, it wont let me setup Windows 7.

Ok they have sniper rifle i know this is from halo 3 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=106328.0.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:53:19 PM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

But we had one http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86694.0 anyway i like this better so i dont care.

We didn't have one, that's from ODST a COMPLETELY different model. Only thing similar between the two are the words Halo and SMG.

FFFFUU-need the noob combo now

one bug: when you unequip the weapon, you have both hands up and you can't get rid of them unless you respawn.

one bug: when you unequip the weapon, you have both hands up and you can't get rid of them unless you respawn.
not true. you can also switch to a different weapon with default threads or use events.

I will fix in V2.

not true. you can also switch to a different weapon with default threads or use events.

I will fix in V2.
yeah, you can have items in your hand, but both still stay up!

yeah, you can have items in your hand, but both still stay up!
you didn't understand what I typed, but it's ok.

Just don't blow yo brains out over a add-on's side effect.

If I had testers, my Add-ons wouldn't need so many updates

I would be more than happy to test for you, my in-game Blockland name is Andrew C Price, ID is 15565