Author Topic: Monocle began 90 day extreme workout thingy today.  (Read 884 times)

So, my gym membership expired 3 days ago, and I don't feel like paying for it anymore because the gym I went to was kind of out of date (Bally total fitness) so I needed something to keep me in shape and keep on working out for the next month (going to get a membership at Life Time in April) and depending on how much I like it, if I'll keep going for the next say 60 days afterwards.

So far,  I love it. It was a really good workout, and even though I'm in pretty good shape, I can still feel the kick from this, I got the DVDs from my dads friend who went 4 days and then thought he was going to die (he was in good shape, lol) so my goal is to make it through this month and then to get my gym membership and workout. My current hope is to swim 3x a week at Lifetime once I open my membership there, because I can't swim laps at my own personal pool (its too small).

Well, I guess this is just a post to note my progress on this, and I'm posting this so late because I have insomnia and I can't sleep :c

If anybody has done this, lemme know your experiences with it, I'd love peoples inputs, or if you follow a strict diet/workout plan, I'd love to discuss it with you (Otis you don't count because we talk about 4 subjects; 1. Martial Arts 2. Kick boxing 3. Underaged women 4. Me visiting you)

Be creative  :cookieMonster:

EDIT: Do 1. Martial Arts 2. Kick boxing 3. Underaged women  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:06:14 AM by AssassinDevil2 »

Be creative  :cookieMonster:

EDIT: Do 1. Martial Arts 2. Kick boxing 3. Underaged women  :cookieMonster:

I can't do martial arts or kick boxing anymore because it was through ballys.

And well, my girlfriend is underage for another month and a half so I'll continue doing that.

I can't do martial arts or kick boxing anymore because it was through ballys.

And well, my girlfriend is underage for another month and a half so I'll continue doing that.

See, you found something to do

Do boxing with team quest. it's the stuff!

See, you found something to do

I would say that couldn't keep me in shape, but...

My richard would fall off if I had to forget so much that I'd stay at a consistent level.
Do boxing with team quest. it's the stuff!

Team quest?

Paintball

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wtf

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WTF

Paintball

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wtf

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WTF

Nowhere to paintball here, and forget driving like 50 minutes to get good paintballing turf.

Oh, erm you could go hiking like the grand canyon

Oh, erm you could go hiking like the grand canyon

I live in Chicago Suburbs...

I wouldn't  even be able to find a hill to climb here, lol.

I live in Arizona, and have been to theGrand Canyon twice

5th year of Wu Shu/ Martial arts. B)

I live in Arizona, and have been to theGrand Canyon twice

Nice, I've been there 1 time, but I've flown over it like 6 times, its beautiful to watch.
5th year of Wu Shu/ Martial arts. B)

B)