Author Topic: Mac Instability :c  (Read 565 times)

The Mac version is a bit unstable, I always find myself crashing or freezing for a few seconds because someone joined or I put laser a emitter.
I don't mean to complain, though. Could it be I have too many add-ons? Maybe just too many broken ones? I have no idea.
But yeah, I always seem to be crashing because I use a script or something. (e.g i used a tumble on command script, and i crashed.) of course, tumble has always been instable, so i removed it, but i've still been crashing every five seconds. I'll post a console.log next time I crash, because I think the log resets if you start up blockland again and shortly after crashing my first instinct was to start blockland up again. :P

Hi. My name is Deathwishez, and Windows 7 was my idea.

Attached is my console.log.
Someone, help!

The crashing part is because of Mac+Blockland instability. The freezing when someone joins is normal.

I'm having random crashing when hosting too. I wish Badspot would fix this.

The freezing when someone joins is normal.

Take note, it only should freeze when the FIRST person joins your serer. Just be patient. Depending on how many addons you have enabled, the freeze could last anywhere between a few seconds and 5 minutes.

Take note, it only should freeze when the FIRST person joins your serer. Just be patient. Depending on how many addons you have enabled, the freeze could last anywhere between a few seconds and 5 minutes.
It is only the first, fortunately.