Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Aircraft Bundle! Errors fixed!  (Read 50664 times)

I give up love for this. Good job.

The skyhawk needs the roof raised a bit, your head sticks through in the back seats.

Edit2: You named your collision boxes wrong.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 11:21:36 AM by heedicalking »

Ahh the spam

RTB? I dont trust Mediafire anymore :c

Who are you?

GSF's Seaplane was also based off of a Cessna, but the difference here is that GSF's model sucked, his flight dynamics sucked, the plane couldn't land, it crashed servers, it looked loving awful.

Fighter plane has been done. Why are you contradicting yourself?

Helicopters are next to impossible to build in Blockland (Aside from Bushido's masterpiece chopper) unless you the same stuffty Magic Carpet script

Since when do you know everything about the forums? Get the forget out, you've only been here for four months, you have 120 posts and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone.

I suggest you leave immediately.
You are the perfect example, Of a troll. I post some constructive criticism and you start flaming.
Also, The GSF Sea plane was fine. No errors with it. Also, The new plane looks awesome. Such a shame my Blockland key broke and Badspot has given the worst advise ever. Not helping one bit. Blockland still thinks I have my key entered still.

The skyhawk needs the roof raised a bit, your head sticks through in the back seats.

Edit2: You named your collision boxes wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/?788mxb63ovlacs7
i'll get mack to update the main post when he comes back

Ahh the spam

http://www.mediafire.com/?1km9038b0nx018g

Should fix the problems on both planes, please tell me if anything else needs fixed
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:44:35 PM by yndaaa »

The ultralight wreckage file is the biplane, making a biplane appear when it blows up instead of an ultralight. I also recommend removing the collision box behind the wheels, as it messes things up a bit, for example when you shoot out of it or dismount, it gets in the way. The wheels stabilize it enough.

If you like the collision there, I suggest widening the hull collision mesh to stretch over that area.

The ultralight wreckage file is the biplane, making a biplane appear when it blows up instead of an ultralight. I also recommend removing the collision box behind the wheels, as it messes things up a bit, for example when you shoot out of it or dismount, it gets in the way. The wheels stabilize it enough.

If you like the collision there, I suggest widening the hull collision mesh to stretch over that area.

ima goofball.

lemme fix

http://www.mediafire.com/?11kptjambvxbd2s
fixed?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:57:54 PM by yndaaa »

Nope, packaged wrong. Folder inside a zip.

could you explain in simpler form? my tiny brain is having trouble processing this

could you explain in simpler form? my tiny brain is having trouble processing this
you have a folder inside the .zip with everything.
it's the contents of that folder alone that should be the .zip

you have a folder inside the .zip with everything.
it's the contents of that folder alone that should be the .zip

Oh! lemme see if i can fix that