Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221059 times)

<3 wuv u broe.

Once I get home at 9 from this 13 hour shift I will update it on the OP.

Congratulations Sailor!

I'm still on the ranks? Wow. >:u

I apologize for my overall inactivity anywhere on Blockland; as I was doing other things. Such as the fact that i'm currently attempting at digital art. Woo.

I also play more Minecraft and stuff now. But i'm hoping to get back into BL, because the overall nostalgia I received from playing it just a few minutes ago had me taken aback, and made me want to start playing again.

So hopefully I will be more active within the Clan and BL itself. ;u;

I always feel bad taking people off the list cause it is sad, so I try not to unless it has been a really long time.

Hoping to see you active once more!

It sucks that I just now realized how my inactivity affected some things at the end of the summer. x3

Hopefully i'll at least have some time on the computer during the week. o3o

Sir, would you be hosting sometime within the next week?  :cookieMonster:

I sure hope, but I have a whole bunch of crap to do so I will try.  I should be able to!

I finally changed after 3 years lol

I may make one, more to my name xD

So you are good
But not on main topic? Am I some sort of low-life unmentioned rank? :I

But not on main topic? Am I some sort of low-life unmentioned rank? :I

Oshoot I was posting from my phone so I couldn't update.

Updating now.  What is your in game name?

Edit: I finally made Sailorman's rank increase official too lol
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:25:49 PM by SirLancelot7 »

SirLancelot7,

I'm considering joining your clan. I am going to submit an app build sometime.

Also, whenever I get my computer issues resolved, would it be alright if I gave you a demonstration of my sniping abilities, as part of my app to the clan?

SirLancelot7,

I'm considering joining your clan. I am going to submit an app build sometime.

Also, whenever I get my computer issues resolved, would it be alright if I gave you a demonstration of my sniping abilities, as part of my app to the clan?

Excellent.  We can arrange a time to meet in game for me to see your abilities.  I am looking forward to the application.