Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 221106 times)

ALMOST A QUARTER DOWN THE SECOND PAGE!

I will be much more active in a week guys.

SirLancelot7, What time would you like to schedule for me to demonstrate my abilities?

May I use the sniping experience from Glass' Trench Wars as a sufficient reason to be accepted? Or do I still need to demonstrate in front of you?

May I use the sniping experience from Glass' Trench Wars as a sufficient reason to be accepted? Or do I still need to demonstrate in front of you?

Yeah, you were doing well on Glass' server..  Can you post a small application?  Just something quick and simple to showcase your building abilities.

Yeah, you were doing well on Glass' server..  Can you post a small application?  Just something quick and simple to showcase your building abilities.
Wait was he only sniping with the BF3 Sniper rifle and the G-18? In my opinion you should have him snipe in a variety of guns, rather than those two, because they are kinda OP

Wait was he only sniping with the BF3 Sniper rifle and the G-18? In my opinion you should have him snipe in a variety of guns, rather than those two, because they are kinda OP

I meant Glass' current server. It has T+T2.1 .

Yes. I will begin work soon.

I will be much more active in a week guys.

heheh coolstorybro tell it again.... :c

heheh coolstorybro tell it again.... :c

It hasn't been a week yet you silly goose! :) 

It hasn't been a week yet you silly goose! :) 
knew you'd say that, but you have been saying that
over
and over
and over
So technically it HAS been more than a week, dammit.

But this time he might actually mean it.

knew you'd say that, but you have been saying that
over
and over
and over
So technically it HAS been more than a week, dammit.

My server has been up for a few hours yesterday and today, and will be up again tomorrow and the rest of the week

My server has been up for a few hours yesterday and today, and will be up again tomorrow and the rest of the week

Will you be on it?

Also, I have been meaning to ask, but...

Is there a special theme I need to use for the build application?

I'm on it any time it is up.

No, the build can have any theme

I'm on it any time it is up.

No, the build can have any theme

Sweeeeeeeeeeet.