Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 227613 times)

If I may point out, there's no need to surrender in a game.
Real life us another story.

I really want to join. I am not very experienced but I will fight my heart out and never surrender. Also, I am one of dorkdotdans best friends in real life.

Neat.  Whip up an app and we'll be in business.

If I may point out, there's no need to surrender in a game.
Real life us another story.

Lul'd

Great! we will definitely use your server in the soon future.

Ok just PM me the server name and any requested add-ons(I have many already) and I'll set it up ASAP.

Just having a little fun while building the GBLD Sub Base DM!

GBLD Sub Base DM

It is my private build tho.  GBLD will just use it for fighting

Respect your clan leader

I forgot abou this

I forgot abou this

Time to remember.  Now that it is summer we will start actually doing stuff!

Cool and also how did you cut out that JOIN button, I know it's from Blockland Website.

Right click, go to down to "copy image location"  and then come to the forums and hit ctrl v and put img tags around it.

Edit: Wait a minute here..  I just went and tried it and there is no copy image location..  Umm I can't remember how at the current moment..  If I remember I will tell you, for now, you can just copy the img location quote my OP and just change the URL that goes with it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:10:11 PM by SirLancelot7 »

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.

The doctor asked her "What happened?"

She answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."

"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to your other ear?"

"The person called back."

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor.

The doctor asked her "What happened?"

She answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang, but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."

"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But what happened to your other ear?"

"The person called back."

Story of my life.

(I am blonde)

Alright.  It's summer.  I'm assuming everyone is available weekday afternoons, being summer and all.