Author Topic: Return to Blockland - ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND  (Read 6411 times)

Antivirus never stops you from getting viruses. It just tells you you have them and removes them if you tell it to do so.
Smart person here folks. Now lets stop derailing the thread.

How do I join rtb servers?

The game options let you choose which master server it connects to.

Someone should make a script for this on the forums to detect when there server is up like Zach's, but for this and it shows the IP Address.

Also: A list of Blockland v0002 stuff and tons of add-ons

Guide to installing everything

ADD 2: A temporary master server I found: 2:master.dottools.net:28002.
Quoted for info.

We need a server script for this version.

Run the Play RTB .bat file.
Oh ok XD I used the blockland.exe   But now it's telling me update required, and no servers are showing up. And I have the right version- 1.045 right?

Oh ok XD I used the blockland.exe   But now it's telling me update required, and no servers are showing up. And I have the right version- 1.045 right?

Yes, the update is because of the retail probably and no servers may be because no one is hosting.

wow, that little players? I'm so used to retail having hundreds of servers at any given time lol
So what's the story with all the games so similar to Blockland? retail, return to, the better mod, and I heard something about a TOB whatever that is.

Tob is the newish vers. of TBM

The game options let you choose which master server it connects to. But I see your point.

Someone should make a script for this on the forums to detect when there server is up like Zach's, but for this and it shows the IP Address.

Also: A list of Blockland v0002 stuff and tons of add-ons

Guide to installing everything

ADD 2: A temporary master server I found: 2:master.dottools.net:28002.
Use this info. And then someone host a server on that master server.

wow, that little players? I'm so used to retail having hundreds of servers at any given time lol
So what's the story with all the games so similar to Blockland? retail, return to, the better mod, and I heard something about a TOB whatever that is.
There are a small handful, no scratch that, about three or four people who still play RTB 1.045.  These are the people that claim Badspot is some sort of money mongering Jew that put a price on Blockland just for stuffs and giggles, when in reality he put a price on Blockland because it cost money to start working with a newer Torque Engine, not to mention not putting a price on it would be just a stupid idea.  Without that newer Torque Engine, we wouldn't be able to handle more than ~1,000 bricks, wouldn't have events, physics, an actual proper Add-On system, a proper authentication technique, and loads of more cool stuff that RTB 1 couldn't even dream of.

Guys, someone host on that master server :(