Enlarged Rounds

Author Topic: Enlarged Rounds  (Read 1066 times)

Basically this would just be round baseplates. Like the 2x2 round flat that's default, we should have larger flat versions in the baseplate category, such as 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, and 64x64.

You need round plates that big? What for?

You need round plates that big? What for?

lots of uses. like maybe the effect of a helicopter's propellers moving on top.

lots of uses. like maybe the effect of a helicopter's propellers moving on top.

Yes. 8x8 courted rounds for an entire 16x16 baseplate round would be nice.
In general, I daresay someone needs to make entire Round Bricks and Round Plates sections - of which would go from the smallest of sizes to the most enormous. For sizes 4x4 and up the pack would include 1/4 bricks or plates, which would each consume a 2x2 and up space.

This would allow for numerous nice-looking designs. Enough said, I think I made myself clear. If someone did this, we could get rid of all the random single round bricks we've downloaded over the years.

Yes. 8x8 courted rounds for an entire 16x16 baseplate round would be nice.
In general, I daresay someone needs to make entire Round Bricks and Round Plates sections - of which would go from the smallest of sizes to the most enormous. For sizes 4x4 and up the pack would include 1/4 bricks or plates, which would each consume a 2x2 and up space.

This would allow for numerous nice-looking designs. Enough said, I think I made myself clear. If someone did this, we could get rid of all the random single round bricks we've downloaded over the years.

i don't know, i can't make bricks but i'm thinking someone just changes the dimensions of the 2x2 round and the 2x2 round flat to be bigger.
also no more blocky water towers and now we can have round office buildings. :D

i don't know, i can't make bricks but i'm thinking someone just changes the dimensions of the 2x2 round and the 2x2 round flat to be bigger.
also no more blocky water towers and now we can have round office buildings. :D
round bricks

round bricks

yes, but larger...you can't do any of what i said unless it's for a mini city.