Author Topic: Barrett 50 cal (Troll Weapon)  (Read 21796 times)

Barrett 50 cal sniper rifle
Features:
-Over Powered (when scoped)
-Scope
-5 shot clip
-Raytraces
-Animations
-Sounds

-Update: Shorter :O
-Note: sorry guys I made it a little shorter, but i think that if I made more short than it is now, it would start to look out-of-proportion and wrong. The picture below is the weapon when it was longer, it should be shorter now :D

Download and Troll Away
(By the way the model is absolutely 100% stolen because you've seen it all over Blockland before...)
Actually JK. The model is actually mine. I modeled, animated, and textured it. It's MINE!

Pic:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:08:36 AM by Plasticman »

kinda big and long :/
inb4thatswhatshesaid
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:08:06 AM by Arcturus »

It's really long

Im Gonna download :cookieMonster:

somebody's compensating for something

It always makes me laugh when people have hands on their models. The blocklander's arm span looks incredibly lopsided. Other than that it looks good.

It may be a Troll weapon, but I'm going to continue to criticize it as if it wasn't a joke:
The model is ok, but the size is quite big and the colors are quite boring.
Also, the screenshot quality is terrible. :cookieMonster:
It always makes me laugh when people have hands on their models. The blocklander's arm span looks incredibly lopsided. Other than that it looks good.
It always makes me rage.
Blocklanders are based off of Lego Minifigures. They can't bend their arms sideways. I haven't seen any player animations that bend the nonexistant limbs. It looks wrong, and I hate it. :P

somebody's compensating for something

LOL
I C WAT YOU DID THER

Also, the screenshot quality is terrible

It looks like a normal screenshot from blockland

I like it good weapon for big maps

kinda big and long :/
inb4thatswhatshesaid
thats what she said

It is to big. Hands also ruin all weapons. Can we ever get a decent Barret?

I don't get why it is a "troll weapon"
But if it was sized a bit smaller i would love it.

Dang. That thing is bigger then 2 blockheads.

It's lovey but HUUUUUUUGE.

I d'load

It is to big. Hands also ruin all weapons. Can we ever get a decent Barret?
I'm guessing you would rather have a reload animation with clips magically floating in the air, reloading itself. Or, have the player play a sequence of threads with sounds to make you imagine the reloading without actually seeing a hand reaching for a clip.

I think Blockland should update players to have more limbs, like those Lego Halo Figurines I've see at Wal-Mart.