Author Topic: Black Ops is stuff.  (Read 17230 times)

I liked Black Ops. Everyone complains about it... People complain about it ( regenerating health, etc) not being realistic, but then they complain that they die fast which is realistic. What? Most of these people jump on the OGODCODBOISstuffSTOPITSUCKS bandwagon even though it is a good game.

For those of you who know what Spore is, it scored higher than Black Ops on some sites. I believe Metacritic gave Spore a 94, whilst giving Black Ops a 91.

Just sayin'

For those of you who know what Spore is, it scored higher than Black Ops on some sites. I believe Metacritic gave Spore a 94, whilst giving Black Ops a 91.

Just sayin'
They're two completely different games.
It's like comparing Star Wars to Planet Earth

For those of you who know what Spore is, it scored higher than Black Ops on some sites. I believe Metacritic gave Spore a 94, whilst giving Black Ops a 91.

Just sayin'
What does that have to do with anything?


Call of Duty hasn't been a good game since CoD4. It was ok, probably even the best CoD yet(bcuz of ranks and custom classes), but then MW2 came out. WORST GAME EVAR. Then Black Ops came out. NEW WORST GAME  EVAR. I didn't even need to watch that video to this game seriously sucks. As someone else said, I HOPE THIS SERIES DIES. VERY SOON.

Call of duty loving sucks.
CoD 3 was the ONLY good one.
[/topic]


Call of duty loving sucks.
CoD 3 was the ONLY good one.
[/topic]
I agree. That's probably because it was designed by Treyarch with NO influence from Infinity Ward.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 beats the stuff out of the last 2 Call of Duties.

Yes, I have played all 3 games.

but you havent played older battlefield games

but you havent played older battlefield games

I've played Battlefield 2, yes.

I'm not including those in the comparison though.

imo both bc2 and mw2 are fun
black ops just makes me lose hope in all players tho

I don't like Black ops because it has the most "mainstream" gamers playing right now. I guess Modern Warfare 2 was a bit better than I remembered, especially for custom games :)

Mainstream gamers=people who only play stuff games like CoD