Author Topic: Black Ops is stuff.  (Read 17229 times)

COD 4 was some badass stuff, though.

Call of Duty isn't bad, it's just multiplayer. Black Ops Singleplayer - It contains REZNOV! 11/10. Black Ops Multiplayer - 0/10. Same with MW2. And hopefully not MW3. MW1's multiplayer was fun. MW2 was the generation that ruined COD Multiplayer.
This topic has been dead for 2 months, why did you bump it?

I honestly find nothing wrong with MW2s multiplayer. It was balanced, unlike Black Ops.

I honestly find nothing wrong with MW2s multiplayer. It was balanced, unlike Black Ops.
me too, of anything I'd rather have MW2 than black ops. I still remember cod4 though. that was the stuff.

me too, of anything I'd rather have MW2 than black ops. I still remember cod4 though. that was the stuff.
You two are awesome.

I honestly find nothing wrong with MW2s multiplayer. It was balanced, unlike Black Ops.

LOL

ROFL

LOLOLOLLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL



loving TIRED OF COOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jesus get some loving originality and make more games please IW and TREYARCH!?
God dammit NO MORE COD........

but then who will dominate the generic FPS genre and challenge other developers to not make a COD clone
forget FPS

sandbox all the way




come@me

perks are totally loving balanced.

Especially turning the lunge range for a knife at arms length into the range of your entire body horizontally.


forget FPS

sandbox all the way

first person sandboooooox
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 03:05:21 PM by ChexGuy331 »


MW2 was fun, balanced or not.  And I've yet to see 1 hacker in all my time playing it.

During the free weekend I came across around 5 hacked servers that give you insta-prestige 10. And of course, there's no denying that it's fun, but it's still stuff because it's definitely not worth $50 or even $30, and don't even get me started on all of the spastics at school.