Poll

Well?

I like the idea.
3 (30%)
Stupid idea.
2 (20%)
I like the idea but I don't need it.
0 (0%)
I like the idea, I will make it.
0 (0%)
Use delays, lazy forget.
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Dissapear Checkbox  (Read 1723 times)

Just adds a little checkbox to the dissapear event. When selecting dissapear, the checkbox is checked by default.

Lets say the event looks like this:

OnActivate Self Dissapear 5 (Check)

The event will run as normal.

But for

OnActivate Self Dissapear 5 (Unchecked)

The brick will become solid (collision raycasting rendering on) for 5 seconds, then dissapear -1 after.

Basically a dissapear reversal checkbox.

I like this idea, while it is easy to do by default, it'd be convenient for this check box.



I don't get it... :panda:

It's like using this:
Code: [Select]
[X] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> Appear -> [5]

Except he wants it like this:
Code: [Select]
[X] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> Disappear -> [5] [ ]

/killPanda

It's like using this:
Code: [Select]
[X] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> Appear -> [5]

Except he wants it like this:
Code: [Select]
[X] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> Disappear -> [5] [ ]

/killPanda

Still not really making sense to me. By all accounts, this sounds like some terrible idea about forcing some delays to the delays... I don't understand.

It's the reverse function, not the same function but different.

Code: [Select]
[√] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> setRendering -> [√]
[√]5000[0] onActivate -> Self -> setRendering -> [√]
There you go.

Code: [Select]
[√] 0 [0] onActivate -> Self -> setRendering -> [√]
[√]5000[0] onActivate -> Self -> setRendering -> [√]
There you go.

√ looks more like a sqrt sign.

√ looks more like a sqrt sign.
Closest thing i have to a check mark

Still not really making sense to me. By all accounts, this sounds like some terrible idea about forcing some delays to the delays... I don't understand.
with the box checked on, that means bricks disappear as normal.  They start out solid, disappear when triggered and re appear after what amount of time you set.  That's how they normally work.
But with the box checked OFF, the event will be inverted.  The brick starts out invisible, appears for whatever time you set it for, and then disappears until triggered again.

Closest thing i have to a check mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick_%28check_mark%29
SymbolUnicode Codepoint (Hex)
Name
✓U+2713CHECK MARK (tick)
✔U+2714HEAVY CHECK MARK (bold tick)
☐U+2610BALLOT BOX (square)
☑U+2611BALLOT BOX WITH CHECK (square with tick)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I'm too sleepy to understand. I'll read that tomorrow. Night.

Basically he wants to add a delay.

Just put in numbers before it and make it disappear for -1

Basically he wants to add a delay.

Just put in numbers before it and make it disappear for -1
Basically for lazycigarettes (like me) for stuff.

Poll added.