Random color paint

Author Topic: Random color paint  (Read 2687 times)

You know the random brick color option for servers? This would be the same thing only in the form of a "color" on the colorset menu.

In other words, you select it, paint a brick, and the brick gets painted a random color from the color set you're currently using.

So a paint selection that make random brick colors?
i like

It's in advanced config when you are about to start a server, we already have this.

It's in advanced config, we already have this.
thats when you put it down not when you paint it.

It's in advanced config when you are about to start a server, we already have this.

Can you read?

I know about that. I want to be able to paint a brick a random color without every brick I plant being a random color.

Oh, he means like another paint color that is a random color.

So, like below FX, there would be another color, called "Random".

Wait, so what about like if you paint it with anycolor and its random?

Wait, so what about like if you paint it with anycolor and its random?
it isnt a colorfx

Let me help you guys out.

Oh, he means like another paint color that is a random color.

Also, I'm currently working on a paintball mod that will allow players to color bricks by shooting them, and a random option will be avaliable.

Also, I'm currently working on a paintball mod that will allow players to color bricks by shooting them, and a random option will be avaliable.

The FX section is for special FX settings. Not for randomized color setting. I was actually thinking to support this idea, but not that part of it.

Oh, okay. I guess the rainbow FX isn't supposed to be there. My bad.

Oh, okay. I guess the rainbow FX isn't supposed to be there. My bad.

You're not good at playing oblivious. Really, no one can play so stupid.