Author Topic: Let's Come Together and Live in This World...  (Read 1890 times)


As I recall, there was another thread like this regarding this particular video.


Really now?
Yes, there was another topic about it, I just can't seem to find it...

does Ray William Johnson sing these?

I think I love you more than the.. Japanese loves tentical research so we should.. DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE to sterotyyypes

does Ray William Johnson sing these?
Yep, sadly.
I mean, the first songs were ok since he was more rapping then anything, but now he's trying to hit high notes and failing horribly.
You can hear his voice crack a lot. Anyway, the songs are kind of corny, but they're ok.

Yep, sadly.
I mean, the first songs were ok since he was more rapping then anything, but now he's trying to hit high notes and failing horribly.
You can hear his voice crack a lot. Anyway, the songs are kind of corny, but they're ok.
I think that's what makes them funny.

Hurr

I think I love you more than the.. Japanese loves tentical research so we should.. DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE to sterotyyypes
Let's Come Together and Live in This World... Like a Unibrow on an Indian girl and we should DANCE DANCE DANCE to the sterotypes!

Let's Come Together and Live in This World... Like a Unibrow on an Indian girl and we should DANCE DANCE DANCE to the sterotypes!
Like a Unibrow on an Indian girl.

c:

I love those fat Americans
They all are so obnoxious
They always eatin burgers
They always holdin shotguns


XD

I love those fat Americans
They all are so obnoxious
They always eatin burgers
They always holdin shotguns


XD
ikr
I love it when someone makes a stereotype and people are cool with it. That's always really nice. :)
I'm a tribal forget at home, but not really tribal, just making tons of stereotypes.

Watched this awhile ago. `twas funny.

They didn't say anything about girls in the kitchen?

I love the Scottish, but they hump sheep.
(I'm part Scottish :C)