Poll

Do you drool?

Yes
4 (9.5%)
No
23 (54.8%)
Sometimes a little
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: I have been drooling on my desk. :o  (Read 6342 times)

You probably also wake up with bubblegum stuck to the side of your face.
Weird, I don't chew gum.



I rarely drool, but it's usually when I'm asleep. Sometimes when I'm sitting at my computer, I drool a bit, but rarely .-. I'm guessing it's normal for some.

This is likely a neurological problem where your brain probably can't remember to put your jaw up.

Or you're a mouth breather and forget to swallow your spit.

Gosh that IS alot of drool. Oh well. My statement is plausible.

This is likely a neurological problem where your brain probably can't remember to put your jaw up.

Or you're a mouth breather and forget to swallow your spit.
I am a mouth breather.

This is likely a neurological problem where your brain probably can't remember to put your jaw up.
Or you're a mouth breather and forget to swallow your spit.
I NEVER breathe through my nose because it's always clogged too much.

drool hasn't happened much because i sleep on my back

I am a mouth breather.
I honestly don't understand the internal breathing mechanics of you people.

You realize breathing through your mouth causes dry mouth which in turn can allow extra bacteria causing bad breath?

This is likely a neurological problem where your brain probably can't remember to put your jaw up.

Or you're a mouth breather and forget to swallow your spit.
I sometimes breathe out of my mouth when my allergies get really bad.

I honestly don't understand the internal breathing mechanics of you people.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
See it through my attention span.

Protip:  If you're breathing out of your mouth because your nasal passages are clogged, that's normal.  If you breathe out of your mouth normally all the time then that's just weird.

Seriously, I find it weird.

See it through my attention span.
Then you're stupid.

I honestly don't understand the internal breathing mechanics of you people.
You realize breathing through your mouth causes dry mouth which in turn can allow extra bacteria causing bad breath?
That's what mouthwash and toothpaste and floss is for

See it through my attention span.
Don't be so ignorant, you have no reason to be so rude :I

Then you're stupid.
I have a short attention span :c
That's what mouthwash and toothpaste and floss is for
This.