Poll

Do you drool?

Yes
4 (9.5%)
No
23 (54.8%)
Sometimes a little
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: I have been drooling on my desk. :o  (Read 6269 times)

Holy crap, this is getting 50 veiws a minute!

I was playing Minecraft for like 4 hours.. and when i looked down there was a 6 inch puddle of drool coming out of my mouth. I have never drooled before... Am I just dumb, or did i forget I exist?

This did not need to be a topic, but its just so epic. :D
I cant believe I'm actually gonna upload pics...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:53:21 PM by Zelot »

O.o if you keep doing it... you might need to see a DOCTOR.

Happens to me sometimes. I'll be playing a game and realize my mouth is open.

You must be part dog.

O.o if you keep doing it... you might need to see a DOCTOR.
How would you know?

Enlighten me, Dr. ArfNarf.
Drooling just means you are showing excessive pleasure or anticipation of pleasure.
Edit : It can also mean anticipation of food.

Happened to me once... but I was almost asleep so it is normal. :cookieMonster:

Were you building a snake?

Get out of here, mouth breather.

How would you know?

Enlighten me, Dr. ArfNarf.
Drooling just means you are showing excessive pleasure or anticipation of pleasure.
Edit : It can also mean anticipation of food.
Still if he does it a lot in the future, he may have a problem.


I do this except when I'm trying to do a WILD. It's annoying.

Still if he does it a lot in the future, he may have a problem.
Drooling is a part of life. Learn to live with it.

I drool in my sleep, like a normal person


Drooling is a part of life. Learn to live with it.
First time its ever happened though.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Crap.

I drool in my sleep, like a normal person
You probably also wake up with bubblegum stuck to the side of your face.