Poll

Do you drool?

Yes
4 (9.5%)
No
23 (54.8%)
Sometimes a little
15 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: I have been drooling on my desk. :o  (Read 6297 times)

Don't be so ignorant, you have no reason to be so rude :I
:cookieMonster: Good point, I'm a lazy bastard.

Protip:  If you're breathing out of your mouth because your nasal passages are clogged, that's normal.  If you breathe out of your mouth normally all the time then that's just weird.

Seriously, I find it weird.
Then you're stupid.
I can't breath well through my nose, so i have a habit of breathing through my mouth.


Apparantly I always used to breathe through my mouth up the age of 7.
And then I had a tonsilectomy and I now always breathe through my nose, lest I physically can't or if there's a nasty stink around. :s
Coincidentally, I haven't snored in my sleep since I had my tonsilectomy.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a byproduct of the surgery, or that's just me.

Apparantly I always used to breathe through my mouth up the age of 7.
And then I had a tonsilectomy and I now always breathe through my nose, lest I physically can't or if there's a nasty stink around. :s
Coincidentally, I haven't snored in my sleep since I had my tonsilectomy.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a byproduct of the surgery, or that's just me.
Snoring is paradise. マホ~

Apparantly I always used to breathe through my mouth up the age of 7.
And then I had a tonsilectomy and I now always breathe through my nose, lest I physically can't or if there's a nasty stink around. :s
Coincidentally, I haven't snored in my sleep since I had my tonsilectomy.
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a byproduct of the surgery, or that's just me.
Complex words, overwriting brain... HELP!
Apparantly I always used to breathe through my mouth up the age of 7.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Oh god, that's better. :)

Snoring is paradise. マホ~
If you're the snorer.
It's horrible to have someone sleeping near you who snores. :c

Complex words, overwriting brain... HELP!Oh god, that's better. :)
If you're not going to read it, don't reply to it.

If you're the snorer.
It's horrible to have someone sleeping near you who snores. :c

If you're not going to read it, don't reply to it.
I did read it, I managed to decode about half of it into my brain.

Bumperin0       
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 11:35:48 PM by Zelot »

I honestly don't understand the internal breathing mechanics of you people.

You realize breathing through your mouth causes dry mouth which in turn can allow extra bacteria causing bad breath?

i can't breathe through my nose. ever.

Something similar happened to me.
I was sitting at my girlfriends house watching some Tom & Jerry with her and then I hear her say, "Um, James, You're drooling." I was all ogodwat.

I'm drooling because I found this topic.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:08:16 AM by Zelot »


I am starting to drool when sleeping. How can I tell? My pillow is wet.