Author Topic: You Are Bill O'Reilly  (Read 1439 times)

You Are Bill O'Reilly

Yes, you are now this man:

Overview
The point of this forum game is simple, as a collective body, we are going to take over the life and existance of Fox News conservative talk host, Bill O'Reilly.

How to play?
The goal is to imitate the speaking style and mannerisms of Bill O'Reilly in the best and most humorous way possible. Your goal is to make all of us laugh.

Each "episode" Bill will be interviewing a different figure or person. We decide who that person shall be based on popular request. Talking points are entirely up to you, as is dialog. You really are Bill in this game (and the other person as well). However, the trick is, we have to keep the comic(thing) going after the person before yours post. This is similar to a "day in the life of" forum game. However, if you do decide to end the interview, then you have to wait until our next person comes on the show.

Using theses images (or any of you artsy fartsies like myself may create more):

You are to create a comic or some form of progressive imagery to tell a story between our host and his guest. Remember, it really is all up to you.

Alright let's get started!

Okie-doke. Last thing we need to do is schedule an interview (aka me draw the reaction shots of whoever we're doing first).

So forums? Who are we doing first? Comment on if you think this is a good idea and thus who you'd like to see done first. After enough time has passed or if we've accumulated enough ideas, I'll put them all in a poll and we'll vote. The one that gets the most goes first, second most goes second, etc

Alright then. You have just entered,

The No Spin Zone!

Liberals hate families!

[img ]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z172/swholli/bill3.png[/img]
Liberals hate families!

America needs to be protected, and I think Americans need better protection than they are given! This is why Americans need protection from people who do not like America, because if we aren't protected, then we aren't protected well enough!

Well you guys are on the right track. But there was supposed to be another person in the conversation with him.

Whoever that might be is up to you.

DA ECOMOMY IS FAELING

I won an epic rap battle!

America needs to be protected, and I think Americans need better protection than they are given! This is why Americans need protection from people who do not like America, because if we aren't protected, then we aren't protected well enough!

Yeah, that was pretty dumb.
 :cookieMonster:

I LOOK LIEK A KEWL GUI WITH DA BLUE TIE

I LOOK KINDA LIKE JOHN F KENNEDY IN THIS POSE

but i dont because hes a liberal

[img http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z172/swholli/bill1-1.png?[/img]http://I LOOK KINDA LIKE JOHN F KENNEDY IN THIS POSE

but i dont because hes a liberal

Well you've all done it right so far.

If you don't want Bill to be talking to someone else, I guess just sort of continue doing what you were doing. lol

Otherwise, I can give you more images to use if you'd tell me who to make. Though, I suppose if I get bored I'll make whoever I want.