Author Topic: In game text to speech.  (Read 3836 times)

Can we have an in game text to speech? I got the idea form here.

Funny stuff. I love voice generators ;)

Lol. If anything, that video is a great reason to NOT have this.

It could be done, but I refuse.

I like the idea. Like there could be a menu that pops up and you can start chats and such. And you can invite people too, so someone random doesn't come on.

I've always wanted to hear Stephen Hawking say "Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa g"

god forbid that ever make its way into IRC

but I for some reason would love for this to be maybe a turn on turn off option. It'd make chat more humorous
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:51:10 PM by mod-man »

Lol. If anything, that video is a great reason to NOT have this.

It could be done, but I refuse.
It could? Within TorqueScript?

john madden! john madden! john madden! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu aeiou

It could? Within TorqueScript?

Not easily.

It can certainly be done.

It'd use a ton of sounds and datablocks though. So that's a reason not to have it.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU.

I can see why some people would not want this in blockland, especially with kids spamming this stuff, but if it happens, it should have a turn off feature.