Author Topic: Eventh grader threatens to jump me wat do  (Read 9071 times)

You're debating what to do? You're older than this guy, kick his ass like Rave's been telling you to do. Then when he's on the floor, add a degree of emotional pain by taking a stuff right on his face.

You're debating what to do? You're older than this guy, kick his ass like Rave's been telling you to do. Then when he's on the floor, add a degree of emotional pain by taking a stuff right on his face.

A fine example of what is not going to help his situation.

stupid stuff goes here

y u mad? Your pubes will come in before long, don't worry.

y u mad? Your pubes will come in before long, don't worry.
what are you acomplishing here? Calling me prepubescent doesn't help Anything and doesn't hurt like you thought it would. Good job.
He owns a gun, and I respect him very much because his arguments are logical. Plus, you are a kid. You're in middle school.
I understand that I'm young, sure, call me a kid whatever, how does him owning a gun change anything, even if he's 18 why does he get to be an ass to "kids".  Mentioning yuki to many forum members gets them raging, I'm not the only one who doesn't like him often' oddly though he's fine off the forums.   Seems like a nice guy on skype.

Also. It's really cute how you guys are snipping the quotes and calling me stupid at the same time! Brownie points!

Also. It's really cute how you guys are snipping the quotes and calling me stupid at the same time! Brownie points!

because you're not insulting people, right?

why does he get to be an ass to "kids".

he's just being an starfish

He's a general douchebag who seems to lack social skills or is intentionally hateful.

because you're not insulting people, right?

The first one is insulting to him how? Y'all called me a kid, he's being rude to me, I asked why he is able to be rude to kids. And I'm insulting him.  Not people, person

The first one is insulting to him how? Y'all called me a kid, he's being rude to me, I asked why he is able to be rude to kids. And I'm insulting him.  Not people, person

I apologize - you're targeting someone specific. That sure does make it a whole lot better!

I apologize - you're targeting someone specific. That sure does make it a whole lot better!
accept your apology. Kidding.   Sure I'm being a hippocrit blahblah whatever, he started it. I don't care how childish that sounded it's true.

what are you acomplishing here? Calling me prepubescent doesn't help Anything and doesn't hurt like you thought it would. Good job.I understand that I'm young, sure, call me a kid whatever, how does him owning a gun change anything, even if he's 18 why does he get to be an ass to "kids".  Mentioning yuki to many forum members gets them raging, I'm not the only one who doesn't like him often' oddly though he's fine off the forums.   Seems like a nice guy on skype.
I'm saying he owns a gun because it proves he's at least 18, and he judges people with reason. He doesn't call you a dumb kid just because you're a kid, he calls you a dumb kid 'cause you're a dumb kid.

I'm saying he owns a gun because it proves he's at least 18, and he judges people with reason. He doesn't call you a dumb kid just because you're a kid, he calls you a dumb kid 'cause you're a dumb kid.
How am I dumb?  Let's chat about this tomorrow forums. I'm getting tired. And don't remember what this topic is about.   I'll bump this tomorrow sometime.

Here in New Zealand, if you tell on someone they get a smack on the hand and then leave the room and beat you outside the door of the deans office. I vote you beat the stuff out of that cunt and make sure you do enough damage to get yourself respect. Personal respect is what matters these days, not educational respect from your teachers is overrated.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the ones in this topic who are telling OP to resort to violence are the same ones who are going to be pumping gas into my Lamborghini 10 years from now.

It's how you see yourself that matters.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the ones in this topic who are telling OP to resort to violence are the same ones who are going to be pumping gas into my Lamborghini 10 years from now.

That's the stupidest thing i've heard all night

plus Lamborghini are ew