Author Topic: Orthone's Brand New Game! (HOLY COW A NEW UPDATE)  (Read 1335 times)

OH GOD THIS BOX IS STOPPING ME AAAAAA

DON'T WORRY DAED, IN A FEW DAYS AT MOST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT THE BOOZE OUT OF THAT BOX, AND CONTINUE YOUR QUEST TO.. Uhh.. what was it again.. OH YEAH! TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYER!

DON'T WORRY DAED, IN A FEW DAYS AT MOST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT THE BOOZE OUT OF THAT BOX, AND CONTINUE YOUR QUEST TO.. Uhh.. what was it again.. OH YEAH! TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYER!
Damn..

AT MOST

I finished the transition in 2 hours after first uploading for Chriz. Making a battle scene shouldn't be too hard.

wait... it says it was deleted by author.

Find Game Here

Updated! New start menu, and I have 90% of the battle system done.. All I have to do is the actual math, and win/lose screens.

So I wanted to make this game saveable, but the ONLY documentation I can find on saving is where you have to copy/paste a long string of numbers/letters into a chatbox.. I could easily do that and make it secure, but that would mean players could easily trade accounts, and it would be a hassle to load/save. Anybody in opposition?

So I wanted to make this game saveable, but the ONLY documentation I can find on saving is where you have to copy/paste a long string of numbers/letters into a chatbox.. I could easily do that and make it secure, but that would mean players could easily trade accounts, and it would be a hassle to load/save. Anybody in opposition?
Go ahead. :D

That's about how long the save/load string is going to be lol.. ~71 numbers.

That's about how long the save/load string is going to be lol.. ~71 numbers.
That's not so bad. Now hurry up and update, I'm angry and wanna ebat up a giant box.