Author Topic: Help with 360 and iPod  (Read 1385 times)

I downloaded the optional media update, but when i select my iPod to go play it, it just says "song info is unavailable for this device"

help?


the media update or ALL of them.


Be more specific bro.


what kind of ipod? I cant help you if I dont know what it is.

what kind of ipod? I cant help you if I dont know what it is.
5th generation nano.
media update
i deleated that, didn't work.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:20:43 PM by Plasmus »



Apple has firmware to prevent it from working.

Apple has firmware to prevent it from working.
lol.

And I agree completely.

You have to use another method. CDs? Thumbdrive?

That's apple compability for you.

Just buy a good old AA battery MP3 player/stick and load your albums onto that.

wait hold on

i just found out the stuff i'm using to put the songs on, the files are M4A
what the forget is that?