Author Topic: Cyanian's server of the People  (Read 15851 times)

OP has been updated with the IP.

You won't be able to get in if you're not in the beta though.
was able to get in without beta
but then got banned.

was able to get in without beta
but then got banned.
Will be unbanned once it goes public. In my opinion Cyanian opened this too quick.
EDIT: I'd recommend not trying to get in.

I would like to join in on the server when it opens, mostly because I think it will be quite interesting with the town and economy system.

Minecraft name:Bushner

Updated OP with market prices.

I lost all my diamond tools, and smooth stone by falling off a cliff. Then I left, and came back to find out my chests were looted. Can Cyanian or The Russian look into this?

I lost all my diamond tools, and smooth stone by falling off a cliff. Then I left, and came back to find out my chests were looted. Can Cyanian or The Russian look into this?
Probably only Cyanian because he has the logs.

Dead. ;-;
You weren't allowed to be on this server. Something is wrong with the whitelist, anyways you're banned for theft because you're the only person wasn't supposed to be on this server.

I'd like to join if I could, I love servers like this

Minecraft name is the same as here, Fredulus.

I'll be back on tomorrow guys, I'm at the airport right now, gonna fly home, by then it'll be really late, but I"ll be on tomorrow.

DUNT TUCH MAH HOOSE

Says I am not whitelisted.

Says I am not whitelisted.

Same :C I just found some time to get on before the plane boards, and now I'm not white-listed. They probably reset the list, because i was on this morning.

Cyanian discovered whitelist was disabled and when he enabled the list reset. He's fixing it as I type.

Fixed now
Maybe not, please try to join.