Author Topic: [Tool] Flipper  (Read 511 times)

Basically, imagine you have a set of bricks that look like this on a 1x2 plate.

Then hit it with the Flipper, move it, and replant it, it comes out like this.

Basically like duplicator but it flips the stuff too.

You know you can turn bricks around, right?

No, What if it was 2x2. Red at top left and bottom right, blue at top right and bottom left. Rotating it would keep it the same. Flipping it would reverse the colors.

Rotating it would keep it the same. .
Oh, but I don't really see uses for this
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 03:02:30 PM by Fireboy »

Oh, but I don't really see uses for this.
You build half of a giant unsymmetrical exterior of a space ship. You now have to rebuild the whole other half again. NOT WITH THE FLIPPER!

No, What if it was 2x2. Red at top left and bottom right, blue at top right and bottom left. Rotating it would keep it the same. Flipping it would reverse the colors.
That's incorrect, press the rotate button once.
Look at this video I made in like 10 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=794JlwAKJWQ
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 03:07:29 PM by Fireboy »

2lazy2imageshack.

See the road on the right side that's going to the right? I want the same thing on the left side, but it curves left. Easy with flipper.

That's incorrect, press the rotate button once.
Look at this video I made in like 10 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=794JlwAKJWQ
That video takes this out of context.

2lazy2imageshack.

See the road on the right side that's going to the right? I want the same thing on the left side, but it curves left. Easy with flipper.

Oh, I'm sorry. I was just confused.

Oh, I'm sorry. I was just confused.
I dont want to have to redo the whole thing. Glad you understand :D

Another neat thing is imagine all ghost bricks. The ghost brick of the base brick, but also the 2 bricks atop of it.
Moving one ghost brick around for each brick on it. Imagine looking up and seeing a ghost-brick building going around xD