Author Topic: The NEW Goggles thread!  (Read 1691 times)

Goggles is a fun little website that allows you to doodle on your favorite web pages. Including this topic right here, so everyone... Go to http://goggles.sneakygcr.net/ , read the instructions... and doodle on this thread!

For some reason I read this as the NEW Google thread!

For some reason I read this as the NEW Google thread!
-.-

I don't like using these things, because most everyone seems lacking in maturity.

I don't like using these things, because most everyone seems lacking in maturity.
Thats why I locked the last thread but weaver had to be a massive asshat and make a new one.

why is night fox and zooku so pissed off? it's not like this thing is serious business...

why is night fox and zooku so pissed off? it's not like this thing is serious business...
But it's not enjoyable when people forget it up with stuff.

It's like joining a good-looking server on Blockland, to find it's full of dumbasses.

No griefing guys, draw some cool stuff...

No griefing guys, draw some cool stuff...
You're loving stupid, if you just let the people that liked it enjoy it and the griefers get bored and leave, but now we are going to have to deal with this stufffest. luckily I found a nice place where everyone is a coolbro.

I drew a helicoper shooting a dino

and a sword on a stick figure at the bottom of this thread.

Plus a banana!

You're loving stupid, if you just let the people that liked it enjoy it and the griefers get bored and leave, but now we are going to have to deal with this stufffest. luckily I found a nice place where everyone is a coolbro.
You are loving loving, if you just forget the people that liked it enjoy it and the forgeters get bored and forget, but now we are going to have to forget with the stufffest.

You are loving loving, if you just forget the people that liked it enjoy it and the forgeters get bored and forget, but now we are going to have to forget with the stufffest.
You are clever and witty, I surrender.