Author Topic: Minigame Upgrade  (Read 2917 times)

I want to be able to leave a minigame I have created, but it still be up for other players to use. This would be handy on my skate park server, with the 57 stair challenge.

People could use a function like this to spam the list of minigames with a lot of empty ones. At least if you have to be in them as soon as people join they can start doing something/fighting/etc.

Not neccesarily, if a user can only make one minigame at a time.

Hey, Badspots already suggested this to himself on his own server. If the minigame is empty the minigame ends is what he said.

Not neccesarily, if a user can only make one minigame at a time.

1 mini game per person.

^Your post was pointless, either state how it has any meaning or be flamed...well, it's going to happen, I'm sure someone else would start

^Your post was pointless, either state how it has any meaning or be flamed...well, it's going to happen, I'm sure someone else would start

there actually was a point to my post, but then i got distracted, hit the post button early, and have no memory of what i was originally going to say.

fishpen0

Maybe if only admins and super admins could make more than one minigame.  I personally find it a nucance to not be able to have multiple minigames on my own server.

you yourself can only play one minigame, we don 't want minigame spam.
Just when you get bored of one make the other, what's the problem with that?

Ok, here's why I want that: I have a server with a skatepark, it has a 57 stair "challenge," I want people to be able to just spawn at the top of it in a mini game and be able to ctrl k and be back at that same spawn point. But I don't want to have to always have to be in that mini-game when other people want the mini-game, but dont want ot make it themselves. Comprendes?

Maybe if only admins and super admins could make more than one minigame. I personally find it a nucance to not be able to have multiple minigames on my own server.

That woule be perfect if it would only be admin's.

1 mini game per person.

That would work also.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 08:24:05 PM by tapemaster21 »

Hey, Badspots already suggested this to himself on his own server. If the minigame is empty the minigame ends is what he said.
thats what the mod is for xD no one in it it stays up