Author Topic: I think it's about time Badspot puts the entire forum in Key-only lockdown.  (Read 4656 times)

oh hey, look.
badspot posted something and some wild fans appeared and want to kiss his ass :)
cause laughing at something someone said means I'm kissing their ass. It's not only funny because Badspot said it, if anyone had said it I would have laughed.

LMFAO
LMAOOOO
cause laughing at something someone said means I'm kissing their ass. It's not only funny because Badspot said it, if anyone had said it I would have laughed.

It's not even funny you morons.

It's not even funny you morons.

Telling it like it is isn't funny. (@ Reaction to Badspot derp)

Also, I'm sure most of the people laughing at it should heed his advice, considering he told you some specific commands that are usually ignored, and that this is his forum.

Telling it like it is isn't funny. (@ Reaction to Badspot derp)

Also, I'm sure most of the people laughing at it should heed his advice, considering he told you some specific commands that are usually ignored, and that this is his forum.
As said earlier, I'm unable to report.

Whenever I PM him instead, nothing happens.

oh hey, look.
badspot posted something and some wild fans appeared and want to kiss his ass :)
I didn't know laughing was a form of kissing up.

There isn't even any kissing up to do anyway, we all know he isn't going to like respect us or some goofy out-of-world reality.

Either way it wasn't actually funny either.  You all do overreact to spam bots.

And AoT I suppose.
i still don't even see any need for that.

Either way it wasn't actually funny either.  You all do overreact to spam bots.
Okay he can keep banning them instead of preventing them from actually coming here.

As said earlier, I'm unable to report.

Whenever I PM him instead, nothing happens.

I'm sure you aren't the only one that notices this, just saying.

I like how everyone is laughing at Badspot insulting them.

I like how everyone is laughing at Badspot insulting them.
i don't know how they do that outside of being kiss asses.

._.

Well, Badspot did a sufficient job in derailing the topic into discussion of people praising him. Ima chip in!

Users should respect Badspot for the time he's put in, and for running the forum. I'm not saying treat him like a god, because (most) of us already payed him 20 bucks and days and days of our lives.

As far as you people thinking what he said was funny, it's not really. You all don't need to explode with laughter every time Badspot says something...what he said was straight up matter-o-fact, and he's right (not being a hipocrit, just recognizing he's right). That's my two cents, I say we let this thread die now. There's no real purpose.

Oh! I almost forgot! Badspot, I think you should lock down the whole forum minus help and AoT, obviously. It saves you work on many levels, not only filtering out lazy spammers/bots, but making them pay you 20 bucks to spam your forum if they're willing. Only to have you ban them if they get through. It lightens your work load, saves several threads from generating, and obviously the lack of spam. Win win for everyone!

Excluding the AoT forum?

There should be a mini-board dedicated for people who don't own the game.

"The Lower-Class Can"

There should be a mini-board dedicated for people who don't own the game.

"The Lower-Class Can"
And people who own the game can't post there