Author Topic: Clannad Megathread  (Read 3144 times)

Watch here.

Running time: 25 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 24

Plot Summary: Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction.
Animenewsnetwork.com

The Clannad animated television series is based on the visual novel Clannad
by the Japanese software company Key. The episodes, produced by the animation studio Kyoto Animation, are directed by Tatsuya Ishihara, written by Fumihiko Shimo, and features character design by Kazumi Ikeda who based the designs on Itaru Hinoue's original concept.

The sequel to Clannad
Watch Here.

Running time: half hour per episode
Number of episodes: 25

im not going to provide anymore information for this one because it may spoil the original, I suggest watching Clannad before looking into AfterStory

Key - Visual Novels

Kanon
Air
Clannad
Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life
Little Busters!
Little Busters! Ecstasy
Kud Wafter
Rewrite

not all games have english patches yet.

All I know about clannad is there's this loli who gives baked goods to everyone  :cookieMonster:

All I know about clannad is there's this loli who gives baked goods to everyone  :cookieMonster:
Fuuko :D
she's so cute

The main Character is a hater.

He also looks to much like "Kota" from Elfen Lied.

Fuuko :D
she's so cute

Fuuko carves wooden starfish, Nagisa's mom is the one who bakes, Azzurolix you are mixing 2 characters together.

Fuuko carves wooden starfish, Nagisa's mom is the one who bakes, Azzurolix you are mixing 2 characters together.

weeeeell I have only seen reaction pics so far :U

And I really don't have enough time for a slice o' life anime right now.

oya D: yes, I haven't seen the whole series, just like 8 episodes or something

weeeeell I have only seen reaction pics so far :U

And I really don't have enough time for a slice o' life anime right now.
im telling you, you wont ever feel complete until you have watched clannad, its a very touching story.

oya D: yes, I haven't seen the whole series, just like 8 episodes or something
As long as your watching it ill forgive you.

i haven't watched it yet and i'm watching like 6 things now fuk

Key also added a Reference from another anime of theres in Afterstory, Tokthree found it on his first go, can anyone else find it?

i haven't watched it yet and i'm watching like 6 things now fuk
I'm watching 10 ;-;
SO MANY ANIME, SO LITTLE TIME

I'm watching 10 ;-;
SO MANY ANIME, SO LITTLE TIME

Isn't the plural for anime "animu"?