Are you gonna help?

Yes
21 (27.3%)
No (I don't want to)
16 (20.8%)
No (I don't have any of those games)
40 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Help get Portal 2 Released Early!  (Read 9131 times)

I heard it's going to Cross-Platform coop, that true?
I heard this for PS3 and PC but never for Xbox... I think thats why Xbox people were all mad when they heard about PS3 release.  They're getting some kinda steam thing that will allow them to play with PC... that's what I heard at least, idk about my facts.

I heard this for PS3 and PC but never for Xbox... I think thats why Xbox people were all mad when they heard about PS3 release.  They're getting some kinda steam thing that will allow them to play with PC... that's what I heard at least, idk about my facts.
I'm pretty positive Xbox isn't getting stuff compared to PC/PS3.

Just further proof that no one loves 360 except college fratboys who get a hard-on from Halo and CoD.

Just further proof that no one loves 360 except college fratboys who get a hard-on from Halo and CoD.

I'm not a college fratboy

I don't have CoD, but I do have Halo, just never play it.

I normally just play XBLA games, or games that my PC doesn't have enough memory for

I actually want Halo Reach but I'm not getting a 360 just for that.

I have an Xbox in my bedroom and it gets used for Xbox Arcade games and DVD's.

Sadly something went wrong with the CD drive and it doesn't read DVD's anymore... but some of those Arcade games are hella fun.

Also, this is unrelated. But the best part about the Wii is that Virtual Console c:

PlayStation 3 can play User-made Portal 2 maps from PC. No co-op across platforms.

At least, that was said like 75 pages back or something.

At least, that was said like 75 pages back or something.
>Page 7
wut

He was probably talking about this thread
Kiss my ass.
...please? :D

Keonesan can once again livestream Amnesia so we can get Portal 2 early and a good show.

Everybody wins.

Kiss my ass.
...please? :D

IT'S PROBABLY PRETTY HAIRY :X

On the subject of VALVe, Any word on a new L4D game?

On the subject of VALVe, Any word on a new L4D game?

no pls