Author Topic: Brick request  (Read 4637 times)

I have found many point in building things where i needed a plate or normal 1 x tall. The L shaped one where its like three 1x1 in corner shape,
 _
|_|_
|_|_| < Like that, in plate form or normal.

Blockland is missing many bricks Lego has :(

yea, some of them would be nice, we need a kickash new brick pack!

Blockland is missing many bricks Lego has :(
*cough*Copyright issues*cough*

Not really?
their bricks, you can't sue someone due to having the same type of bricks.
many companies copy lego.
It's like saying since I invented the printer, no other company should be making it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:47:28 PM by Spartan300 »

*cough* no copy right issue bcuz were not selling the brick pack!!!

The problem with creating custom brickpacks, e.g. Not rectangles, is that the blb files don't download so the client won't be able to see it or something like that. It'll definately cause issues when you run the server multiplayer, but i can give you the one i've made.

When I join servers with custom bricks, it puts a question mark brick with brick name in my inventory and I can use them no problem. I remember using Badspots 32x32x32 in Jookia's server and I didn't even have it.

The problem with creating custom brickpacks, e.g. Not rectangles, is that the blb files don't download so the client won't be able to see it or something like that. It'll definately cause issues when you run the server multiplayer, but i can give you the one i've made.

Yeah, just as MasterCE said, you can use custom bricks no problem.
What I was actually thinking is Badspot releasing more bricks, so incase there is a "special" bricks, it won't work if you don't have it.
So yeah, it would be great if Badspot made more bricks.

No....Badspot should make a tutorial or even a brick creator for making bricks

No, because than an issue rises, let's say someone makes a different tree brick, I don't think you will be able to use it.
Also, it will be much easier if Badspot released the bricks.
not have people make the dumbest and most pointless bricks.

No, because than an issue rises, let's say someone makes a different tree brick, I don't think you will be able to use it.
Yes you can
Also, it will be much easier if Badspot released the bricks.
not have people make the dumbest and most pointless bricks.
Not really, Badspot should have his own time and not have to make any more bricks for people :/ If he made the bricks, there'd, ofcource, be tons of requests, and he doesn't have time to make them all.

There are requests for bricks right now, so what farcking difference does it make?

Whould you want to keep doing brick requests all day? who knows how long it took to make the default one :/

it's a square...with some fancy texture at the top, and some scripting involved.