Author Topic: Random Necklace Showing up on my Desk?  (Read 1831 times)

So, it was a couple years back, and I remember finding a green beaded necklace on my desk. The necklace was linked together with chains, and the beads were hooked on each chain link. The main middle piece was a metal cross with Jesus nailed to it.
I thought it was just a gift from my dad or something, or maybe someone left it there for me, since there was also a letter and a package for me from the mail.
I disregarded it, thinking it was someone else's, and I left it up on one of my shelves.
A couple years pass, and here I am rearranging my room and throwing out all the junk I don't need, and my brother stumbled upon the necklace while helping me out, and he looked at it strangely. He asked, "Is this yours?" "Yes" I said. "Where did you get this?" "I don't know, it randomly showed up on my desk one day." I told him back. "Why?" I asked. "Just wondering. It seemed kinda strange to me that you have this."
I started thinking about it again, and I realized that my dad had also asked about it, and he did not know where it came from. I was getting suspicious, because no one ever comes over to our house, and no one randomly gives me gifts like necklaces, especially of the religious kind.
I asked my brother again why he noticed it, then he told me, "I don't know... I just remember reading some articles about some people who have had random religious artifacts showing up on their desk. There was a guy who randomly got a pure silver chain with a pentagram, but I didn't really read any further than that because it looked like BS."

So, after that, I was a little suspicious about it, but not too worried, because I'm sure it could be easily explained by something.
Has anything like this ever happened to you? I've never had things randomly show up on my desk before, so it kinda weirded me out.
Discuss.

Try to remember the entire day back then or whoever might have put it and ask them.

Get out of the house.

Get out of the house.
It was years ago when he first found it.
It's not like whoever put it there is still there.

It was years ago when he first found it.
It's not like whoever put it there is still there.

You don't know that. What if they hid in the walls, man. THE WALLS!

Try to remember the entire day back then or whoever might have put it and ask them.
I don't remember anyone putting it there. I got home from school and it was just on my desk.
My dad hadn't said anything about anyone coming over, so I thought it was him.

You don't know that. What if they hid in the walls, man. THE WALLS!
They always hide in the floor, fewl.

That's funny, because every night I go to sleep, I always hear random creaking and something tapping somewhere in my room.
I always thought it was coming from my closet, because the door was so messed up you couldn't close it all the way, and because I could see everything else in my room from my bunk.
My new room rearrangement is blocking the closet door with my bunk-bed though, so that's a little comforting.
Haha, I'm scared of my closet. :/

Maybe it was Mary?  :cookieMonster:
...stuff, that was her name right? Do you even remember that? :I

The whole MSN conversation we had with her raping you or something like that. I can't remember it fully, it was years ago. But you were just bored when you talked to me about it. :o
Good times.

Ah, yeah.
Times... times.

Maybe it was Mary?  :cookieMonster:
...stuff, that was her name right? Do you even remember that? :I
you are right

Anyways it sounds like just another everyday miracle

you are right
Erh, I don't know why you're saying I'm right about this seeing as you most likely don't even know what I was referencing, but okay. :V

you are right

Anyways it sounds like just another everyday miracle
Miracles... yeah...
Or probably just a coincidence. Never know for sure.