Author Topic: Sound not working  (Read 1189 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ncwda93trbnvcnl
I tried to make a sound for Blockland, but it doesn't show up in the add-ons selection. It may be some error with the description.txt or something else.

Well, lately for me no sound that I install shows up in the list either. :/ But below I have provided you a link to what I believe is the correctly formatted file. Take note of the small, minor changes.

Sound_BumpaCars.zip

Thank you SPooK for trying to help but that also doesn't show up in-game.

I know, everything is prefect :/ Idk

Thank you SPooK for trying to help but that also doesn't show up in-game.
Where are you expecting this to show up in game?

do you have the addon enabled?

Where are you expecting this to show up in game?

do you have the addon enabled?
im gonna take a crack-shot here and say, oh i dunno, the add on selector? Then when it is activated, possibly, just a guess, in the sound menu? again just takin a shot here...

im gonna take a crack-shot here and say, oh i dunno, the add on selector? Then when it is activated, possibly, just a guess, in the sound menu? again just takin a shot here...

Way to be a douche.

This has been a problem and I'm not sure why.

Older sound packs seem to work fine. :o

http://www.mediafire.com/?ncwda93trbnvcnl
I tried to make a sound for Blockland, but it doesn't show up in the add-ons selection. It may be some error with the description.txt or something else.
It works fine for me. It even plays in game.

Way to be a douche.
i simply answered his very obvious and somewhat dumb question.

It works fine for me. It even plays in game.

For most people it won't show up in the Add-On selector. :/ It seems to be the case with every sound add-on.

i simply didn't answered his very obvious and somewhat dumb question.

Fixed.

Fixed.
Your edit makes perfect sense if you dont think about it.

Your answer makes perfect sense if you dont think about it.

Fixed.