Author Topic: Map req. :Port Town  (Read 3902 times)

use like the prot saruim from v.3 of aot and put it on blr, it would be great rpg map!!!!! i want a big open map with hills. if someone could do this it'd be veryu appreciated thx, ME

I'm sorry then. I had just woken up and it was an idea I had. Here: I would like to have Port Town as a map on Blockland. It would be terrific for RPG's and things of that nature. I have yet to see a good map with specific enviroments for use of buildings. flatlands and the mission editor is as close as i can get to what i have desire for. I apoligize for my use of incorrect grammer and spelling. I will remember that people are quite picky and rude if they don't like how you do things. This map would be nice to have, thanks, Tape.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:06:16 PM by tapemaster21 »

Tape don't try april fooling you just reduced your good rep level

i wanst april fooling noone. (lol i just remembered that was today)

Tape, you seem so smart and cool ingame then you make this post with horrible grammer, stupid wording, and asking for stuff that doesn't even exist. Towns of AOT: Starboard Town, Port Town.

No Port Saruim...

Are you happy? I edited my original post and will never use bad spelling or grammer AGAIN.

It was hard to understand :/ Port Saruim is way off from Port town so how could you really guess. I know, Port, but who would call it close to that? You'd have to make the doors and find a way to hack the source code so that it can tell when you are looking at a bot from a distance and call chat. Whatever

You dont have to make doors, I think it'd still be a good map without them. I dont mean make like, the whole rpg for AoT, i just wnat the map with the Port Town interior. and the trees.

Quote from: Badspot
  • DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

..... Yea, i forgot about that.... darn. I wish i wasn't too lavy to get that one map.

You know, you could just build a replica of port town by building...

lol I'm way to lazy to do that!

Aww, come on, it would be fun : D  'Sides, if you do it yourself, you can avoid getting the ban hammer jammed up your ass.

but it's be better if you just build WoW's Goldshire.....I just got off it now because I died in a field of Defias Cutpurses and Mangy Wolfs and every time I resurrect I die (just started character)

oone of the rules said
do not port anything from this game into blockland or i will kill you

Quote from: Badspot
  • DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
Read the posts before posting, Kian