Author Topic: Official CoD Black Ops Rant Thread  (Read 3347 times)

Basically, just rant on about all the lovingstuffTYASS absurd problems you have during your game play of Treyarch's newest creation, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

WHAT TO TALK ABOUT:
  • Bullstuff Kills
  • Care Package Problems (Including Hardline Pro)
  • Cheap Classes
  • Prestiging
  • Perks
  • Cheaters/Boosters/etc
  • CAMPING friendS
  • Zombies
  • Anything else you think is annoying

WHAT NOT TO TALK ABOUT:
  • Console/OS Wars
  • How to cheat/who will help you cheat/etc
  • Any handicapped stuff in general (that does not include Black Ops)

In addition, you may talk about recommended classes or strategies on how to do well, or even how you're so bad good at the game and/or how you do so good

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:24:21 PM by Sami2ss »

Absolutely hate loving claymores. Hate. Them.

<3 second chance though, especially when you use CZ75 Extended Mag with it.

If you can't talk about handicapped stuff in general, that means you're not allowed to talk about the game.

If you can't talk about handicapped stuff in general, that means you're not allowed to talk about the game.

oh you

edit: fixed that  :cookieMonster:

ITT post here if you suck and use common "excuses" to validate it.

ITT post here if you suck and use common "excuses" to validate it.

that reminds me, the other day some stuffheads we ranting how they would kill everyone.

i got chopper gunner and dominated match.

Will anybody help me cheat?   :cookieMonster:

CoD4 4 lyfe
forget blackops

Black Ops is fun as stuff. If you hate it, you most likely suck at it.

Go forget yourself, you goddamn fanboy.

I hate it because it's a stuffty game that got boring after a week. While I was playing it I was at the top of the board during most matches I played yet I had only been playing for a few days whereas other, presumably more "skilled" players had the game for multiple months prior to me playing it. I find the game boring, repetitive and any ounce of skill that earlier CoD games might have required is now gone.
CoD4 was probably the last CoD game I will ever enjoy. But even it got boring with time (again, I in no way "sucked" at the game. I regularly pulled off 30-1 matches in CoD4)

once i played my dad at black ops, first time. i kicked his ass and he was like "please never play with me again."
oh ho, those console shooters.

You're an idiot with an opinion. Go away.

once i played my dad at black ops, first time. i kicked his ass and he was like "please never play with me again."
oh ho, those console shooters.
I usually kick ass at console FPS games.
Probably because I'm used to not having aim assist. :cookieMonster:

COD4 was the only good start to this generic stream of idiotic FPS games.

The singleplayer was great - it had a good storyline however had pretty short gameplay until it ended.

Zombie was alright,it fixed almost all the things wrong with the WAW zombies (It didn't have a flamethrower or anything like that,there's only one thing like the ray gun I believe,and people can't get to level "XXX i so pro"
by camping with said fully automatic wide spread weapon.

Multiplayer is VERY much like all the others - shoot mans level up shoot more mans level up some more WEAPONS UP THE ASS YO

Though the money thing kept it from getting TOO unfair,and shotguns aren't secondaries (shiver),it can get annoying.