Author Topic: Portal Two: A new Test Subject  (Read 4805 times)

Not just overhyped, its also the best.  People would have hyped even more if they knew how awesome it is.
You are literally the worst kind of moron, one who can't even see past his own ignorance. I hope you get nailed to the underside of a bus.

Oh my god you dumbass just get out.  If you don't like this thread, too damn bad.  It is a scenario from a game, figure it out.  I'm not missing your sad lack of a point.

And for the loving record, I wouldn't call myself a fanboy, since I haven't played the whole game, and don't have any plans to.

Idea for you: instead of jamming this thread with your hateful crap about fan fiction, make a drama topic about it.

You are literally the worst kind of moron, one who can't even see past his own ignorance. I hope you get nailed to the underside of a bus.

Holy poop you are literally the worst kind of moron, one who can't even see past his own ignorance and ironically be exactly the kind of thing you are hating on.  You want to call me a "fanboy" of portal 2?  You are basically being an ever more stubbon hater of portal 2, and what difference does it make if we have extreme opinions about something?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:06:49 AM by Nexus »

Oh my god you dumbass just get out.  If you don't like this thread, too damn bad.  It is a scenario from a game, figure it out.  I'm not missing your sad lack of a point.

And for the loving record, I wouldn't call myself a fanboy, since I haven't played the whole game, and don't have any plans to.

Idea for you: instead of jamming this thread with your hateful crap about fan fiction, make a drama topic about it.

1. I'm not going to make a drama topic because I don't need to in order to prove a point.

2. You're ignorant if you say what you say and claim that you're not a fanboy.

3. You're completely and utterly missing the point.

1. I'm not going to make a drama topic because I don't need to in order to prove a point.

2. You're ignorant if you say what you say and claim that you're not a fanboy.

3. You're completely and utterly missing the point.

1. I'm getting tired of this... and I would agree that making a drama is a bad idea for anything in general

2. Thanks for trying to throw that out there, but you really have nothing to go on.

3. Your point is that all fan fiction is godawful and people should make their own new content.  Mk.

I don't really want to argue, my main point was that your dislike of fan fiction doesn't really belong here.

1. I'm getting tired of this... and I would agree that making a drama is a bad idea for anything in general

2. Thanks for trying to throw that out there, but you really have nothing to go on.

3. Your point is that all fan fiction is godawful and people should make their own new content.  Mk.

I don't really want to argue, my main point was that your dislike of fan fiction doesn't really belong here.

1. I'm glad you have some sense.

2. I have a lot to go on but even if I did quote your posts you'd still be oblivious to your stupidity.

3. Once again you're missing the point. Fan fiction is fine when you introduce new ideas, new characters. Not sticking with the same formula. God dam you're so loving stupid.

Portal 2 fan fiction? Wow people really need to stop worshiping this game like it's loving god.

It's a GOOD game but it's NOT PERFECT.

Fan fiction is fine when you introduce new ideas, new characters.

You lose, sorry.  No refunds.

Edit: rereading thing, i realize i could have been more clear, and I would like to point out that your opinion has changed over the course of this thread.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:16:16 AM by Nexus »

You lose, sorry.  No refunds.

You're a moron and scrounging around for every argument possible.

Where once did I say ALL fan fiction was complete and utter stuff?

You're getting desperate, sorry. I win.

Holy poop you are literally the worst kind of moron, one who can't even see past his own ignorance and ironically be exactly the kind of thing you are hating on.  You want to call me a "fanboy" of portal 2?  You are basically being an ever more stubbon hater of portal 2, and what difference does it make if we have extreme opinions about something?
Copy+pasting an argument works better when you don't completely mangle the meaning of it, but I am flattered that you would turn to me to steal from. But I digress, you are a Portal 2 fanboy, and an incredibly zealous one at that. It's actually hilariously obvious to anyone who isn't you. Besides, I'm not hating on the game at all, I'm just saying it's overhyped, and has the worst fanbase of all time since Modern Warfare 2, eg. people like you.

Copy+pasting an argument works better when you don't completely mangle the meaning of it, but I am flattered that you would turn to me to steal from. But I digress, you are a Portal 2 fanboy, and an incredibly zealous one at that. It's actually hilariously obvious to anyone who isn't you. Besides, I'm not hating on the game at all, I'm just saying it's overhyped, and has the worst fanbase of all time since Modern Warfare 2, eg. people like you.

You are looking for arguments where none exist.  I have never played modern warfare 2, or finished portal.  If you want to call me a fanboy, then go ahead, but what is so bad about it anyway?

You are looking for arguments where none exist.  I have never played modern warfare 2, or finished portal.  If you want to call me a fanboy, then go ahead, but what is so bad about it anyway?

Apparently you're incapable of reading. He never said you were a modern warfare 2 fanboy. He was comparing you to one because that's exactly what you are. A fanboy of an over hyped game that people worship while they jerk off.

Apparently you're incapable of reading. He never said you were a modern warfare 2 fanboy. He was comparing you to one because that's exactly what you are. A fanboy of an over hyped game that people worship while they jerk off.

Prove any part of what you just said.  All of it is false.

The fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that I was hating on your game and had to call general quarters to defend it from an inexistent threat proves enough.

The fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that I was hating on your game and had to man the battlestations to defend it from an inexistent threat proves enough.

What he said.

So anymore accusations you want to pull out of your ass?

The fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that I was hating on your game and had to call general quarters to defend it from an inexistent threat proves enough.
Also this
Not just overhyped, its also the best.  People would have hyped even more if they knew how awesome it is.
You could not be a more blatant fanboy.

@Keonesean

If you do not cease trolling hating, I shall murder all of australia by pressing a simple button.

Just go ask Lugnut.

I have that kind of power.