Author Topic: Portal Two: A new Test Subject  (Read 4780 times)

@Keonesean

If you do not cease trolling, I shall murder all of australia by pressing a simple button.

Just go ask Lugnut.

I have that kind of power.

Who said I was trolling? So not liking the things you like is trolling?

Meh not much of a lose. I'd lose Zero Punctuation but that's about it.

You shall hold guilt beyond belief.

And you shall also cause Feep's death.

You shall hold guilt beyond belief.

And you shall also cause Feep's death.

Feep has a private jet filled with loads of hot women. He'll be fine. He's mother loving James Bond.

Not if I press the button right now!

-Presses button-

-explosion, blowing up half of the world, including australia-

God damnit, too many creepers.

Oh boy more fanwanking over the most overhyped game of the decade.
you immediately jump to the conclusion that I was hating on your game

You lose.

What he said.

So anymore accusations you want to pull out of your ass?

If you wont prove it right, ill prove it wrong.

Apparently you're incapable of reading.
Dumb insult, ignored.

He never said you were a modern warfare 2 fanboy. He was comparing you to one because that's exactly what you are.

hmm.  Close, but...
the worst fanbase of all time since Modern Warfare 2, eg. people like you.
meaning he is referring to me directly as an example of the modern warfare 2 fanbase.

A fanboy of an over hyped game that people worship while they jerk off.

A fanboy would have finsihed the game, probably multiple times.

I'm sad that I am on the defenseive now.  Do we want to go back to the main point where we were discussing Portal 2 Fan fiction or keep going at this.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
hmm, I wonder if what I said will even be relevant now...

If you do not cease trolling, I shall murder all of australia by pressing a simple button.
Oh boy, leeroy is calling people he doesn't like trolls again. Nope never seen this behavior before no siree.

I'm trying to find an argument here but all I can find is stupid.

You lose.

K.

If you wont prove it right, ill prove it wrong.

Good luck with that.

Dumb insult, ignored.

That wasn't an insult. It's true.

hmm.  Close, but...meaning he is referring to me directly as an example of the modern warfare 2 fanbase.

Precisely an example. Not literally. You just contradicted yourself.

I'm sad that I am on the defenseive now.  Do we want to go back to the main point where we were discussing Portal 2 Fan fiction or keep going at this.

Backing out now are we?

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
hmm, I wonder if what I said will even be relevant now...

Nothing you say is relevant because you're a loving moron.

Jebus we are just exchanging meager insults here.  You two are doing the "dissmissive" strategy, which is annoying as hell, and Badspot has a special place in his banland for people who abuse it.  But really, keep going.  You can do it.  You can kill portal 2 with your hate on this small forum on a game based on legoes.

I know that is kinda not really the point, but there is no point to this argument anymore.

Oh and yes "backing out" would be fine with me since this is getting nowhere.  You don't need to use that question as a kind of threat because you think I might be scared.

You can kill portal 2 with your hate on this small forum on a game based on legoes.

Even after all this time you haven't learned a single thing.

WE DON'T AND I REPEAT DON'T HATE PORTAL 2.

In fact I love the game but I don't gingerly touch myself to the sound of it.

You two are doing the "dissmissive" strategy
And you aren't?

Dumb insult, ignored.

Pretty sure that's more dismissive than anything Keonesan or I said.

And you aren't?

Pretty sure that's more dismissive than anything Keonesan or I said.

An insult as rhetoric as "you can't read" or "you are using skips avatar" is made for no reason other than to be ignored.

Even after all this time you haven't learned a single thing.

WE DON'T AND I REPEAT DON'T HATE PORTAL 2.

You might not hate it, but Qwepir does.  You probably shouldn't speak for him, unless you know him personally.  At least we mostly agree on something.  Sorry for taking your argument against fanboys of portal 2 and fan fiction of portal two and insistince on its imperfections the wrong way.

However...
I HAVE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY

in attachment "A" below, you can clearly be seen touching yourself gingerly to the words "Portal 2"

in attachment "A" below, you can clearly be seen touching yourself gingerly to the words "Portal 2"

Oh yes that's loving hot.

You might not hate it, but Qwepir does.
God damn you're thicker than the Iowa. I've already said that I don't hate it, what I hate is the fans.

This is a new type of community project.

Interactive flame war!

God damn you're thicker than the Iowa. I've already said that I don't hate it, what I hate is the fans.
Oh boy more fanwanking over the most overhyped game of the decade.

:( Iowa is very nice, thank you very much, and calling a game "overhyped" and using it in the same sentence as "wanking" sounds pretty negative to me.