Poll

What technique do I do?

Ignore her
Calmly try to resolve conflict with her
Fight back verbally until she goes away
Physically attack her
walk away and mutter something while walking away

Author Topic: My sister and I get in a lot of fights.  (Read 1802 times)

Well, my older sister's normal day is sitting in room doing homework, playing oboe, texting a lot, and facebooking. But when she is not in her room, she is arguing with me. I find it extremely hard to fight with her because I lack any kind of good verbal fighting techniques. I know sibling rivalry is a common everyday thing, but I have never in my life have been able to really tell her to shutup. This is especially bad because I have always wanted to join the marines when I grew up (im 14), so I have learned in my years of studying the military never to back down, and to stay strong and anything of that nature. The point is is that my self esteem/confidence is very low because of this, please give me any sort of help, words of encouragement, or quotes to help me. This has affected nearly every activity I do, thus giving me thoughts of Self Delete because I seem to have no place to get away from everything.

Grow up and tolerate the dummer.

Tell her to shut the forget up before you kill yourself. :D

get a pistol or something and hold your family hostage.

omg my sister is annoying too. and she crys if i even tap her and she is 9 years old just to get me in trouble (im 12 but people have fun with me and say im 9) like my parents made a new rule to not say "shut up" so if i tell her to shut up, im sent to my room. oh and the youngest is always the favorite but parents AWLWAYS hide it. its easy to tell if babysitters show favortism...

Grow up and tolerate the dummer.

*dumber

but it's ok, i'll tolerate you. ;)

You could just kill her  :cookieMonster:

*dumber

It's on biatch.
Date Registered:   March 11, 2011, 04:47:41 PM
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=152271.0
Ha ha, get a brain quickly.

Btw you're using the avatar I made ages ago.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:29:46 AM by TeslaCoil »

*dumber

it's funny because he's smarter than you. :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:46:04 PM by Shazoo »

it's funny because he's smarter than you. :cookieMonster:

it's funny because it's true  :cookieMonster:
cough

it's funny because it's true  :cookieMonster:
cough

It's funny because it doesn't matter.

Slap her and say "WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU!" then go back to your room and lock the door.

It's funny because it doesn't matter.
Don't steal mai lines.