Author Topic: Another Black Ops DLC  (Read 1022 times)

I may be a bit late on this, but there's a new pack of maps coming out May 3rd for COD: Black Ops.
It's called Escalation, and includes Zoo, Hotel, Convoy, Stockpile and a new zombie map.
Preview

I think it looks good, better than the first strike pack, anyways.
They say they wanted to get more variety in the multiplayer maps. They have alot of interactive items like elevators and garage doors, which should be pretty cool.

I also wonder why there is such a huge gap between the 360 release and the release for other consoles. Why don't they just release it all at once?

EDIT: The preview says that there's all new zombie characters. That should be neat.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:45:40 AM by Dnitro »

I am a gigantic tool that enjoys wasting money on games that have already wasted my money.

That's all I read.

Discovery was the only decent map on First Strike.

I really didn't like discovery. I mean destructible walkways was pretty creative, but it was pretty big. I like small maps.

The new zombie map (Call of the Dead) sounds really fun.

hurr the only decent FPS game ever was doom mainstream fps suk

That's all I read.

Now for completely something else : I think I'm gonna buy this if I have 15 bucks burning in my pocket. Which I will probably, with easter and all.

Really late to me.

I knew about it a month ago.

Really late to me.

I knew about it a month ago.
I saw it on the call of duty wiki (they have some interesting stuff) a few weeks ago. I don't know why i didn't post it here though.

People who highly enjoy games other then Star Wars and Quake should die.

I like to jump on the call of duty hate bandwagon :D

Thats all I read.

To save money, a great idea would be for Treyarch to release the zombie maps separately so I don't need to waste 1600 MS points on 4 stuffty maps. Ascension was good and Discovery was best. I don't like having 2 maps for $15. Same for this one.

Call of the Dead looks good though.

Activision is getting ready to commit another robbery, huh?

Activision is getting ready to commit another robbery, huh?
Yessir.
But I got a 1600 point card from a friend for my birthday, so I'll just use that.

stadium
loving stadium
but this is it
im just pissed off at how expensive they are
first strike was the only map pack ive bought and i felt like i was ripped off
forget treyarch

Thats all I read.
I don't hate CoD, I've played every one and own World at War, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. I was insulting Azzurolix.